7th sea

Ixacise

Pull my devil trigger
Rules and stuff

There's a new knack I invented called investigation. Add it to skills which would have it be appropriate. I added it because there's really no such type of skill.

There's a handful of redundant knacks that are just going to be shrunk into one. I can't remember off the top of my head but here's a compilation of all knacks and stuff if you want to beat me to the punch http://www46.zippyshare.com/v/IZ4nJ5Nq/file.html

Hubrises no longer give extra points for char gen. Rather they're like backgrounds and roleplay flavor that can help earn you extra drama dice by letting me tempt you into doing things that will hinder you. Also technically your character can have other flaws but like the hubris is like your prime flaw.

Armor is now a thing and no longer just something mooks would wear for aesthetics or for those Eisen dorks. I'll get around to like copying down the stuff from the Cathay splat with the charts and stuff.

Alright character gen stuff!

Start with 125 points

Traits are just gonna be the Hero point cost of 8 per new increase.

Skills are like 10 points a pop. new ranks of of basics are 2x a pop and 3x for advanced.

The new knack limit is 4 however if via combined knacks you were to overshoot the cap you can assign that knack point elsewhere

Swordschools are 15 and 20

Sorcery/dracheneisen is also less of a points sink

30 for full/double

15 for half

and for the lowest dracheneisen you get: 5

Backgrounds are 1, 2, 3

Languages have been simplified

Base cost for speaking fluently in another lang is 4

+1 to cost hide your accent

+1 to be fully literate

-2 to be a poor speaker

-3 to be phrasebook and awkward miming tier of speaking

Linguist halves the cost and adds literacy for free. Don't abuse this and all make polyglots unless you want bad things to happen.

Also it will immensely convenient if the majority of you all shared a common tongue.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back