Save the world?

Mistress of Evil

Collapse and Bind
So my idea isn't exactly flesh out yet, but soon it will be. I do ask for 2 if not 1 co-gm to help me, if not that's ok was just asking!

The world is in ruin, cities have been destroyed, the ozone layer is eroding, the world is just a big mess. One man from god knows where sends letters to everyone in the world calling upon people who still believed in a utopia. These people will search far and wide for this man in search of creating a new home. The role players(you) meet up in an abandon home in a grave yard. They are eager to meet their leader, but is soon disappointed because instead of getting a man that spoke of another world, they instead got a "ai" and a note. During the meet up the ai begins a recording of the future. The future is nothing but a rotten world with a hole in its center. After the recording goes off whether the players like it or not are teleported to the past. The world yet again is thriving and everything is beautiful and in place. Nothing is wrong and everything is right. You however aren't used to this , you were living in the present so going back to the past through you off. The ai would begin the recording yet again with clear instructions. He would explain the only way to a utopia is to stop the future from ever happening. They were sent back in time to stop a certain scientist from setting off nukes from around the world. The players go through many trials as they seek out this scientist whose greatest ability is escaping and avoiding. Some might turn on others as the crazed scientist meets with each and everyone of you one on one to seek refuge in his own utopia. Will you make it in time before the world burns? Or will you save the world and change your future.

There will be enemies that seek out the group to kill them if they show signs of progressing to kill all the bombs before they go off.

Will their be powers? Maybe, don't know yet.

Would you be willing to role play this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back