Anime & Manga SAO Talk: Kirito is a genius Character.

JFK

Hear me out on that one.

Kirito has been the poster child of bad character design in Isekai, say that he's boring and good at everything because PLOT.

To the people that agree with that, let me tell you: You're wrong. Why? Answer lies in the second Episode of SAO Original:

"You're right, I'm a Beater."

Kirito was a Beta Tester, and while it's probably stated that he wasn't an actual Cheater and just said it because (Boulevard of Broken Dreams plays), I don't think Kayaba/Heathcliff was just like "lmao, gotta make him kill me" after he has won. Dude actually cheated.

And why does that make Kirito a better character than people state him to be?

Dude's got a fucking action replay installed in his Nerve Gear and Kayaba didn't even fucking notice AS SYSTEM ADMIN. That guy is a genius.

And now, I will await your judgement RPN.

I definitely think SAO gets a lot of undeserved hate. I've watched the whole anime including the first movie. I really enjoy the characters, though I wish some of the other characters like Klein and Lisbeth etc. would get some spotlight.

Fuck Kirito. All my homies hate Kirito. SAO Abridged is a fucking hilarious takedown of his character

I think we've all encountered an asshole playing games like him

Fuck Kirito. All my homies hate Kirito. SAO Abridged is a fucking hilarious takedown of his character

I think we've all encountered an asshole playing games like him

That was far more cringe than anything I've seen in SAO tbh. Says a lot about the audience who raves about those Abridged videos being so amazing.

I definitely think SAO gets a lot of undeserved hate. I've watched the whole anime including the first movie. I really enjoy the characters, though I wish some of the other characters like Klein and Lisbeth etc. would get some spotlight.
I agree. Honestly the concept was quite fresh too. Not many animes go for the video game concept, and tbh it's not easy to make it actually work. Hats off to the creator team, writers, artists, etc. Like....the anime was pretty amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back