• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom moved

cwosont

Supporter
Roleplay Availability

salvation

applications

application info.

for apps -
name, age, role
brief description of personality
brief backstory overview

for cs -
name, age, role
description of personality
backstory overview
insight into their physical characteristics, some of their hobbies, fears, dreams, etc. feel free to elaborate on this how you want and use my cs as an example if needed.

roles.

the alpha

taken

As an active duty Marine when the outbreak reached the States, THE ALPHA has been under FEDRA’s command since the beginning. The last seven years of their life has been dedicated to keeping SF safe, no matter the cost. Since becoming the leader of a squadron of soldiers three years ago, THE ALPHA has found a second family. THE SNIPER is their right-hand and they trust them with their life. They know nothing of THE CIVILIAN and that troubles them. They found THE ORPHAN during a run two years ago and took them under their wing. THE MEDIC has always been the one to save him from death's doorstep.

the sniper

taken

Out of sight and out of mind, THE SNIPER has been SF’s greatest line of defense since they were recruited by FEDRA. With a sharp eye and steady hand, a bullet to the head is THE SNIPER’s version of a warm welcome to any Infected or hostile survivors who appear at their doorstep. They share their demons with THE ALPHA, but find themselves at odds with THE MEDIC who doesn’t always agree with their brutality. They've taken it upon themselves to teach THE CIVILIAN how to survive. They feel for THE ORPHAN, but part of them expects them to disappear and leave the group behind someday.

the civilian

taken

THE CIVILIAN often wondered if humanity had already lost the war. When the Fireflies came to destroy the QZ, they didn’t care. That is until one of them mistook them for a soldier and pointed a gun to THE CIVILIAN’s head. In that moment, they were reminded of what true fear felt like. THE ORPHAN saved their life that day. They were brought to THE ALPHA who only protected them out of a sense of duty. THE SNIPER and THE MEDIC both have their own ways of teaching them how to survive in this world, but which is right?

the orphan

taken

Nobody knows how long THE ORPHAN was left to survive on his own. THEY learned to do anything and everything it took to stay alive. THE ORPHAN was just on a supply run in SF when they were found by THE ALPHA and nearly killed on the spot before being brought in as a potential recruit. Two years later, they still aren't sure if running in a pack suits them. THE SNIPER seems to have picked up on this, but has kept the observation to themselves. They didn’t like how THE MEDIC tried to analyze them at first, but they’re on better terms now. They saved THE CIVILIAN’s life before Fireflies could kill them.

the medic

taken

Chaos befell the world while THE MEDIC was still attending medical school. Since then they've had to adjust to a “kill or be killed” mentality to survive, but they still have the heart of someone who wants to help people. Forced to join FEDRA due to their skillset, THE MEDIC has wanted to leave but remained for the soldiers who needed them. They've helped THE ALPHA cheat death than they would like. They wish THE SNIPER would give sparing a life a chance. They could see pain in THE ORPHAN’s eyes when they arrived and couldn't resist trying to help them. They hope to teach THE CIVILIAN that there is still room for kindness in this world, even outside the QZ.

the tactician

taken

With years of experience under their belt thanks to the outbreak, THE TACTICIAN has learned to never run head first into any situation. They have a plan for every mission, whether it be a simple supply run or a strike against FEDRA. THE TACTICIAN is always prepared and prefers to take their targets by surprise. They believe THE PACIFIST’s change of heart makes him a liability, but at least THE SCIENTIST has enough sense to take their advice. With THE MACGYVER now on their team, they intends on using them to their advantage. They believe THE ANARCHIST’s lack of respect for authority could prove to be an issue.

the pacifist

taken

Believing in the Fireflies’ goal of restoring society and one day discovering a cure, THE PACIFIST was an eager recruit. In the name of the greater good, they did what had to be done but in recent years the blood on their hands had become too much. THE PACIFIST had a change of heart, the price of taking a life was no longer worth it. This caused them to butt heads with THE TACTICIAN, but THE SCIENTIST sympathizes with them. They are in awe of THE MACGYVER’s inventions and brilliance. They find THE ANARCHIST’s talent, if it can be called that, extremely alarming.

the scientist

taken

While studying for their Ph.D, the world fell to ruin and THE SCIENTIST was left without a purpose until the Fireflies picked them up. From then on, they assisted with researching CBI while undergoing combat training to safely conduct field research. With rumors of a new stage of CBI being spotted, THE SCIENTIST has been tasked with collecting data. THE TACTICIAN is helping to sharpen their survival skills in preparation. THE PACIFIST’s inner turmoil is just another reason why they want to fix the world. They wonder if THE MACGYVER could play a role in their research and hopes for a cure. They often clash with THE ANARCHIST, but still sees a good heart beneath their tough exterior.

the macgyver

taken

Had society not gone to hell, THE MACGYVER would have become one of the world’s greatest minds. The Sacramento Fireflies would have never survived as long as they did were it not for their genius and knack for improvisation. Unfortunately, they often lack motivation and drive. They initially couldn't stand THE ANARCHIST, but now they are two peas in a pod. They aren't all that willing or interested in whatever THE TACTICIAN has in store for them. THE SCIENTIST's research offers hope they're hesitant to indulge in. They enjoy THE PACIFIST’s company and their seemingly never ending questions.

the anarchist

taken

The stubborn nature of THE ANARCHIST has kept them alive since the outbreak. They’ll be damned if FEDRA assholes or some Infected bring them down. Over the years, they've come up with some creative ways to stay alive. Nobody can kill you if you blow them up first, right? It’s that logic that pathed THE ANARCHIST’s path to making bombs and turns out, they like when they go boom. THE MACGYVER hates it, but the two have bonded during their time in Sacramento despite that. They have yet to see THE TACTICIAN as their new leader and they think THE SCIENTIST is way too stiff. They don't mind THE PACIFIST, but they also don't expect them to live for much longer.

extra information.

All characters must be 18+ and should have realistic ages for their roles. The outbreak started 7 years ago. Please use the role descriptions as a base for your character. It is highly encouraged for you to expand beyond what is written, within reason. Just remember that this is a group roleplay and so they must be capable of interacting with the rest of the cast without any big issues.

Roles are not first come, first serve. I will not close a role until a completed app or CS has been posted and reviewed/approved. If you choose to start with an app, please complete your CS in a timely manner. I will post a hard deadline once the roleplay is filled. We will be using illustrated art with a preference for semi to realistic art styles. No heavily anime styles will be accepted (pointy chins, comically large eyes, etc.) I also ask that we refrain using any popular anime/game characters to avoid personal bias from anyone in the roleplay.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

the alpha.

scroll

warren

fedra

full name

warren carter

thirty-five

sexuality

bisexual

• danger line.

And all this time I thought we'd just grow old. You know, no one said it's fair. Tell my baby girl that it's alright, I've sung my last song today.

♡coded by uxie♡

the sniper.

scroll

nico

fedra

ㅎㅎ

full name

Nicholas Merlo

Twenty-Four

sexuality

Bisexual

• abditory.

a place into which you can disappear; a hiding place.

♡coded by uxie♡

the macgyver.

scroll

danilo

fire

full name

danilo esteves

thirty-two

sexuality

bisexual

• hellfire.

Ain't no chariots of fire come to take me home. I'm lost in the woods and I wander alone. Hellfire, hellfire, take my soul; I'm waiting, waiting, I'm ready to go.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

the scientist.

scroll

Aster

fire

ㅎㅎ

full name

Aster Brynn

Thirty-three

sexuality

Bisexual

• break.

-; to cause a separation due to a blow, shock, or strain.
    -; to pause from work, activity, or an event.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

The Medic

scroll

Iz

fedra

ㅎㅎ

Full Name

Izaiah “Iz” Harmon

sexuality

Bisexual

• Lachrymation