Salutations!

Stardreamer

make a wish now
Hey there! I'm Star, and I'm really awkward in real life- which is why I roleplay! When I can think through my words, I'm a lot more eloquent. I'm hoping I can find some cool fandom roleplay here that lasts longer than like 10 minutes (Shamchat is an interesting place), so yeah! Currently, I'm Overwatch obsessed, but I've got muses in everything from Voltron to Dear Evan Hansen. So let's see how this goes!

Wow, you really are diverse in role playing. I hope you are enjoying your stay so far. Who is your favorite Voltron paladin? I love love LOVE Lance. And are you familiar with Be More Chill? Dear Evan Hansen is great musical. I wish I could go see it.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Possibly! No! Wait! Yes! No! I like speaking through letters instead of words as well if you could not tell and fell for the bell I ring and words that I sing. Kachow, I'm Lightning Mcscrooge.

Wow, you really are diverse in role playing. I hope you are enjoying your stay so far. Who is your favorite Voltron paladin? I love love LOVE Lance. And are you familiar with Be More Chill? Dear Evan Hansen is great musical. I wish I could go see it.

I am VERY familiar with Be More Chill, and I'm actually getting used to playing with Christine! We're both awkward theatre kids, so that helps. And my favorite paladin switches from day to day. Currently it's Pidge, but Lance is a close second- he's awesome.

I am VERY familiar with Be More Chill, and I'm actually getting used to playing with Christine! We're both awkward theatre kids, so that helps. And my favorite paladin switches from day to day. Currently it's Pidge, but Lance is a close second- he's awesome.
INSTA-FOLLOW~ I actually made a Be More Chill au. I have almost all roles filled except the protagonist. That is my friend's character. The only problem is that they are not familiar with it so it is hard to geek out with her. Pidge is amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back