Story Safer to Hate Her

Ryumomo

Aleksandr inhaled a deep and lengthy breath as his heartless expression attempted to remain as permanent and truthful as possible. He had always been an excellent liar, as well as manipulator. However, this time in particular, proved to be somewhat difficult. Difficult because she could actually see; see into and through his heart and conscience. And perhaps for once in his life, it frightened him. For Aleksandr was full of ugliness. Jealousy, and anger. Hostility, and the desire to be in constant control. It reigned at first and for most priority. And he had finally come to terms with refusing to keep putting her through such unfair events.

Pryscilla was a wild flower, and her thorns made it difficult to have her pressed tightly between blood stained, pricked fingertips. She was also stubborn. Far too stubborn. However, he did enjoy a challenge when it came to their overly physical arguments. If that was what one could call them. And argument was nothing more than a simple misunderstanding for some and mostly others. The word 'argument' was unfortunately, nothing more than an understatement. For when they fought, there was always blood. The sex shortly followed. Which wasn't much of a progression from the past-had violence, or the blood, and he could tell all of this, what was to shortly take place, certainly would not be easy, but Aleksandr was prepared.

He welcomed her into the dimly lit apartment. The faint, yet unmistakable scent of deep cinnamon tickled her nostrils with each careless inhale she took. Aleksandr carefully moved past her, almost dreading even the slightest bit of eye contact.

He said he wanted to talk. Pryscilla was confident. For something worded so finicky was unusual for Aleksandr. His English was always the best, she had to keep reminding herself. He certainly was one of a kind.

"So what's up?"
She slid an arm out of her large, over the top pink, and white furred half jacket, letting it carelessly fall onto the love-seat. Then to remove her winter hat, and mittens. Aleksandr watched her movements very carefully. There were reasons why he kept her so close and tightly held.

He wondered what mood she was in today; at this moment in particular. This could have gone in three different fashions. Fury, silence, or a dramatic outburst of tears. All were very predictable, and he was just as curious as to which one would consume her fragile little heart the most.

Pryscilla waltzed over, throwing both arms around his broad frame, arching her neck forth to kiss him softly upon the oh so serious lips, however, Aleksandr delivered no source of reciprocation, and she instantly felt it.
"What the hell?" She steamed, pulling back at once; a little confused as to what was now going on. He felt a tiny rage, just waiting to rear itself. He thought to himself, was it sad that he fed on it?

"Aleksandr?" Her patients wore extremely thin by the tone she now gestured.
"I don't need those anymore." Aleksandr quickly cut her off.
"What?" She didn't understand. "What're you even talking about? And like, why did you sound so weird on the phone , huh? Why?" "Stop." He told her firmly. "You talk far to much, Pryscilla. Far too much. That is what I think I dislike most about you- is these..." He slowly extended a hand, touching lightly pressed fingertips to her painted lips. Only his thumb enforced a firm press against her bottom, purposely smudging rouge.

"What the fuck..?!" She shoved him, however quickly became captured by a swift and rough grip to the wrist. She looked up and into the all too familiar, serious expression he refused to let down.

"I think..." Began Aleksandr, looking down at her with those cold eyes that reminded her all too much of something heartless and serpent-like.
"...This is through."
Pryscilla's eyes grew wide. "Wh-what?" She would have liked to pretend that she was indeed as puzzled now as she once had been only moments ago. Her dainty fashioned brow line slowly gave a weak lift, then resettled, for this was indeed a break up whether she wanted to believe it or not.
"What's...through?" She still thought she would make the desperate attempt at wanting to believe he would just take it all back, like all of this was just some sort of terrible dream, or misunderstanding. However, she felt the burning behind her eyes, preparing to let everything go all at once, reminding her that this was very real. This all must have been just one big, and utterly ridiculous, twisted joke, for she had warned him long ago, never to leave her.
"You're a very intelligent girl. I do not need to elaborate." He threw her wrist back coldly, as if desiring her out of his sight all at once. However, he knew all too well that it wouldn't be that easy, for she was definitely the stubborn type.

If he wanted to leave her, fine, thought Pryscilla as she couldn't help but swallow back the rugged frustration that begged to tear through her throat, resulting in a, no doubt, hoarse, shrill screaming. If he wanted to leave her, fine.
But, "Why?... I want to know why...-Why all of a sudden, have I lost my worth, Aleksandr?!"
He reaction was peculiar , it almost amused him for an instant, however he said nothing. The silence; an obvious frustration on Pryscilla's behalf.
"Aleksandr!?" She would be damned if she would let him get away with standing mute. What she wanted, was an answer.

"You've become a very boring and stressful burden to me." He rehearsed casually, just as he knew the dialogue would go.
Her mouth dropped instantly. "Boring?!" She hollered. "I'm boring to you?! Is that it?! Is that really it? You're full of fucking bullshit! Bullshit, Aleksandr! Bullshit!!"

Her chest heaved immensely as Aleksandr merely watched her, as calm and serine as ever; her colourfully inked skin rose and fell with much panic and distress.
"You want to know something?!" She screamed, leaning forth, head held high in confidence as she tried best to match his eye contact. Unfortunately, he stood a good head... or three taller.
"You're a liar! A fucking liar! You're a liar!" She shoved him twice with either palm. "There's something wrong with you!! -Or wait! Lemme guess! Natalia right? Has she won your cold and super serious heart!? Huh?! Has she won, Aleksandr?! Tell me!!"

Aleksandr felt his teeth tighten; quite frustrated now. He had had enough of hearing her mouth run on an over bearing constant. It irritated his sensitive ears. Exhaling a gentle sigh, he advanced without precaution, as if wishing to encase her defenseless frame; breaking her down slowly.
"My dear, dear, Pryscilla... "
She distanced herself at once, however it prevailed useless once her back rested firmly against the living-room wall; trapped, and staring up and into the face of someone she thought she could trust with her life. However, at this moment in particular, she would have rather feared for it.

"You cannot leave it alone...Always wanting more...More..So much...fucking more!" His accent was thick as he leaned in close, trapping her position to a complete standstill. A decision was meant to be made just then. He wanted her to hate him. To loath him to the point of where infatuation and lust; desire, no longer had their precious cameos.
All of his life, Aleksandr had lived hate, loneliness and hostility. He was confident he could pull this off with ease.
"This, whatever you like to call us, was nothing more than my own selfish, foreign curiosity...Because...when you think about it, what possible made you think I ever cared about something like you?" He looked her up and down with such displeasure. His eyes darting from one bodily aspect to the next.
"...With your painted face, dirty tattoos...Those false eye lashes," He paused, taking a moment to even spread a subtle smirk, shaking his head somewhat. "Even your hair colour is a lie!" He ended his eruption with a brief mutter in the Mother tongue, sneering.

"Do you think you look pretty? Hm? Is that what this is called?" He extending an arm, softly, a hand caressed her porcelain face, pushing through locks of platinum blonde hair. His fingers played lovingly at first; Pryscilla needing into such a warm touch, however, the ugliness soon reared its head as she felt a rough tug, bringing her neck to look upward. Aleksandr coiled a large amount of hair around his fingers, enforcing her to look him very straight and deeply in the eyes. She could only attempt to catch her breath that had lost itself, along with a sense of security.
Aleksandr had always done well with making her feel so good about herself, however, he, this time, had a very definite feeling, that he would be even better at breaking her down.

"Mh? Tell me, little American swine..."
He could feel how frustrated she had become, by the way her cheeks bones strained against the soft flesh of her cheeks, refusing speech; teeth clenched. Just one more push...
"You are nothing to me. Nothing but Western trash. A walking peep-show. It almost makes me sick to reflect on how much of yourself you willingly gave to me, and in such manners...-But such a good fuck..." He grinned with such malicious intent as he inhaled her scent for what he knew would no doubt be the last time. He could taste her...almost wanting to drop everything at hand and take her, just one last time.
"You know nothing about me...Pryscilla-Jayne Sullivan...and you just shouldn't."
His breath was cool against the dip between her neck and soft shoulder, as he spoke closely, against the skin, his lips almost pressed too comfortably.

Pryscilla was in utter shock, her mind a complete blank slate before the tears finally decided to fully surface, quietly spilling down either cheek. This wasn't at all how he envisioned his perfect plan to rid himself of the girl. In fact, it felt more like a backfire in the making. Or so, he thought before he felt the swift, and surprisingly mighty backhand-to-check collision he had been struck with just then. Followed by yet another juvenile shove.

"Fuck you!!" Screamed Pryscilla, throwing her first forward in a violent rage. Aleksandr regained his footing, pursing his lips to gesture a short tisk. His lips then curved to form into a wide-spread grin, catching the hit as his palm closed around her precious fist. Aleksandr squeezed, gathering an instant of pleasure from the very obvious discomfort within her facial expression. He loved it, as her body tilted to one side, stomaching the pain he was causing. Finally, he let go; her hand falling limp against her side.

There were no words, for only a soft quiver of her lips occupied Aleksandr's attention. He was in love with how desperate she no doubt felt. How slowly she swallowed , the daintiest bead of sweat trickled from her temple. Or how her fingers couldn't stop from clamoring for something he indeed knew she would not receive.

"Aleksandr..." She finally sobbed, all tied in with the sorry peep of fear.
"What...did I do? Like...-Tell me. Please..!" ...And then, with the break down.
"Please! Why won't you fucking tell me?! Please...! Please..?" Now she was begging, and suddenly, he realized; it wasn't what he wanted anymore.
"Pryscilla...I-" He let her name slip accidentally from his lips, that, for now, he feared, quivered. Pryscilla looked up at him with the glossiest pair of eyes, accompanied by the most broken expression.
"Aleksandr I...-I love you..." He cringed, baring a bit of fang.
"I fucking love you! I-" Aleksandr didn't have to think, he struck her at once. The shock; taking a moment to register, that was, until she felt the warm decent of blood from the corner of her numbing mouth.

"Get out of here, devushka." He heaved beneath grit teeth, making sure he looked her in the eyes. Pryscilla flinched, and all at once he regretting everything he had just done, casually trying to look away. This was not how he envisioned things.

"Leave..." Repeated Pryscilla, her eyes fixated on the floor bellow her. The only thing, she thought, that could have possibly already been lower than what she was.
"So like, that's it. I'll leave..?" She looked up at him for the last time. " So, was everything you said, what we had, what we were--" "You're no good for me, Pryscilla-" "Was it some sort of fucking joke!?" "Vy mne ne podhodit !" Hollered Aleksandr. "We are no longer intimate! Now...I will ask you one more time, to please leave."

Pryscilla couldn't believe what she was hearing; she tried to hard to refuse the reality that felt like anything but. Shock set in one last time before she suddenly just gave up. Gathering up her winter belongings. She bit her lip to keep it all in and okay, for now that was, as she made absolutely no source of eye contact with him, finally taking her walk of shame, and not the kind she was better acquainted with.

This was indeed the end, thought Aleksandr as he couldn't help but let his tough expression weaken and furrow as he merely stood where with his head in his hands, digging fingers firmly against the sides of his temples, pulling at his thick, dark wave of mess. He gathered himself shortly after, inhaling so deep it almost pained him to let it back out. For no sooner gad the beautiful blonde shut the door, had the sound of glass shatter against the door behind her. Aleksandr knew very well he had woven a very grave web of mistake. Once again, distancing himself from the only but of happiness he had grown to know and maybe even cherish. However, in one's mind such as Aleksandr's, all of this was only for the better, as difficult as he knew it would be for her to even begin to understand. In his mind, it would have been indeed safer to hate her, than to lover her and loose her. For big, bad, Aleksandr was not a fan of heartbreak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back