• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Shadow of the Grimm

yee yee

when we start, we're going to start on getting off the planes to the initiation ceremony thing, carnation will explain it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before we start this off. Does anybody have any objections waiting a little longer for people who might want to join. Because since it is currently the three of us since Kaizen Makira hasn't made his cs yet. i was hoping for a max total of 8 people so we could have two teams but i'm just fine wit using one.

ooo, i got meh an idear. How bout if we have leftover slots for a squad or something, we have a couple people play a charecter the opposite gender of the one they created first, get the gender roles evened out.

but where tf did the charecter tab go?

I don't know whathappened. Its gone!!!!!

I didn't delete anything! I tried leaving a link to the recruitment thread earlier and everything was still there but its not there anymore. I'm kinda reaking out here!

Alright I'm heeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... *blink* ... *blink* ... Well I see the sign up tab has exploded (in a bad way) ... I'll just sit here...

I think i found out what i did horribly wrong. I deleted the entire page by accident when i tried to delete the very first thing after the thread was created. I didn't read it carefully enoguh that it would delete the entire page. I screwed up. And i am very sorry for this huge inconvenience to you all. I am going to ask to see if i can get the character sign up sheet back. Hopefully they will bring it back up. Again i am sorry. I feel like i went down south so much that i hit mexico.

dirty mexicans... lol, jk jk. We could just redo it if you can't get it back up yee yee? no hassle, only four charecters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back