• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: ALTERNATE WORLD

AquariusNerd

Senpai God pretending to be the Queen of the Booty
"Congratulations! You, _______, have been accepted into Beacon Academy after proving yourself worthy of training by successfully passing the entrance exam. You will be training at Beacon along side the team you will be assigned to and the other students for the next four years with the help of the staff that have already become hunters."

-Headmaster, Ozpin

8YcCpPJ.png

Introduction:

Beacon Academy. A school known well for training future hunters and huntresses that protect the peace spread around the world. Students, human or not, come from all over the land in hopes of becoming a hunter themselves. However, the journey for such dream is anything but easy. It is a long and hard process that requires training, practicing, and team work. One must be ready to go against anything that threatens lives whether it be a menacing grimm or a sinister villain.

During the next collection of years, events both good and horrible will occur for you to deal with. Some will make it through the training and become the next top hunter while others will die trying. As for you, my dear student, whether or not you become a hunter will be decided by yourself...

8YcCpPJ.png

Teams and Partners:

During a student's stay at Beacon, they will be assigned both a partner and a team during their first few days at the academy. First year students will receive their partners during the Beacon Academy Initiation. The first person they meet who isn't already with some body will be their partner for the next four years. Teams will be created after the initiation by the Headmaster himself.

If a student loses a teammate, they will be replaced with another student at the beginning of the next year. If a student lose their whole team, they will either be placed on a team that needs a person to fill in a spot, or receive three new teammates.

*Side note: Teams will be created by members in the OOC section before we complete the initiation!*

8YcCpPJ.png

Grimm. Our Main Enemy:

They are described as "creatures of destruction" and lack a soul; hence, they are unable to use aura. They are in turn also drawn to feelings of negativity, such as envy, sadness, loneliness, and hatred, often congregating towards the source of these emotions. They will attack any human on sight and although they seem vapid with knowledge, some have developed strong intelligence. There are several species and even more to be developed. (Credit to RWBY Wiki with some parts)

Studies of Grimm have proven to show that as a Grimm survives more battles and ages, they grow more aware and experienced. Studies also show that their bodies fade into nothingness shortly after being exterminated, thus providing no way of obtaining bodies or body parts of the beasts. They also cannot be controlled or even created by semblances that deal with mind control or creation.

*Side Note: I will allow Grimm types that haven't been in the actual show to be in here. Please tell me about the Grimm in the OOC before throwing it into the RP!*

8YcCpPJ.png

Faunus and the White Fang:

Faunus are creatures that are very similar to humans and possess features of those of animals. Not only do they have some animal-like appearances, but they also possess traits that aren't necessarily physically shown such as enhanced night vision, strength, speed, and hearing. Most appear to have ears, tails, and even horns, but some can have minor animal features like retractable claws for example.

Due to their traits, humanity has refused them rights and consider them as nothing but "wild animals." Although some humans have accepted them as people, discrimination has been a huge problem for faunus and has even lead to the formation of faunus groups. The White Fang, a radical political organization formed by faunus, was once a peaceful group that represented the unity between humanity and faunus. However, the group recently was over taken by a new leader and switched to violent ways of protesting for faunus rights. It appears that they're goal is to wipe out humanity through disrupting human military, school programs, and government. The group has a huge conflict with the Scheen Dust Company (SDC).

8YcCpPJ.png

Villains

As of recently, there have been several terrorist within the kingdoms. One of the most major attacks was the Blast of the Vytal Festival that only occurred last year and caused many casualties (Two teams [CEDR and STRM] fighting when the blast in the stadium went off were killed except for one teammate of Team CEDR.). Although the attacks are caused by the White Fang, the sudden advancement in power and inhuman attacks has cause officials to believe that they have teamed up with others that are unknown to law enforcers. Not much is known about the reasoning for the attacks yet.

8YcCpPJ.png

Plot of RP:

This role play will focus on the training of our characters as they fight both Grimm and the groups of villains that threaten Vale. We will start off as our characters arrive at the academy and then quickly move on to the initiation where partners will be formed. There may be a mixture of some second year students who have lost their old teams, but I would like to only keep that to a few characters.

As for the rest of year, I would like it to be filled with plot twist that aren't extremely over the top, drama, and lots of action. Characters may die, but I will not allow auto killing on OCs.

8YcCpPJ.png

Characters:

As of now, I will accept students of any RWBY race, except cyborg. However, with faunus please be sure to keep their animal traits at a reasonable level. True they have several traits that grant them more abilities than humans, but that doesn't mean you can go full out OP. If your character is a bird or insect type, functioning wings are not allowed. Faunus characters can be in the White Fang. Once we settle on the new villain group who is helping the WF, I will allow characters to be villains!

I do have a few more limits on original characters, but I'll have the rest of that information on the 'Character Sigh-Up" tab! Also please be sure to look at the regular rules as well!

And to make things clear, this is an Alternate Universe with none of the canon characters aside from Ozpin. That means that none of the events in RWBY starting with the first episode have occurred (EX: Although the White Fang exist as well as the Faunus Civil Rights War, they haven't teamed up with Cinder or Roman since they do note exist.) and that OCs
CANNOT be related to any of the canon characters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back