• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

RPs

Akatsuki

Scarlet Dawn
Since I am new to this site, I was wondering if to make any roleplays, I'd have to go through any sign-up processes? I was previously at OtakuZone and it moved to OtakuNetwork where there is a sign-up thread to get the RP approved. Please clarify :)

No, you don't have to go through a sign-up process to create a roleplay, but I would recommend posting an interest check thread. To join a roleplay though your character sheet must be accepted by the GM/creator of the roleplay. :)

Sunkissed said:
No, you don't have to go through a sign-up process to create a roleplay, but I would recommend posting an interest check thread. To join a roleplay though your character sheet must be accepted by the GM/creator of the roleplay. :)
Oh okay. Thank you very much!

If you'd like a Hosted Project, however, which is basically when a whole forum is created for your roleplay, then you would need to go through an application process. ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back