Laladeedee, a new RPer -That's me!

Hello everyone! (o'v'o)

Not really good at introductions so apologies in advanced.

So.. yeah! I'm new to RPnation and a little bit new to RPing. English isn't my native language so I know I'm bound to create some mistakes here and there
(but do tell me if I managed to butcher the language, I'd like to improve)! I'll be turning 17 this year and about to go to college this August. OwO

You can call me Angel. And yes! That's actually my name. No teasing. (._.) I RP as a means of relaxation and I really just enjoy getting to play so many characters! I've been casually RPing for at least 2-3 years. I prefer fantasy and am not really into the cliche types. I suck at school settings. Playing complex and emotional characters are a favorite of mine! My idol for these characters is Robert Carlyle (lol, I'm a Bobby fan yeah!)

And.. that's it, I think! G'bye!
(<3) I'd like to make a lot of friends here!

Hi there Angel! Welcome to RpN! Wow, if you're new to RolePlaying, then I guess I am too, since I've been RolePlaying for the same amount of time >w<

[QUOTE="Keralah Sincrieph]Hi there Angel! Welcome to RpN! Wow, if you're new to RolePlaying, then I guess I am too, since I've been RolePlaying for the same amount of time >w<

[/QUOTE]
Hiya! :D

I called myself new since I only RP for about a month or so and stop and then RP again for a few weeks and stop. I think this is the only time I've been serious about RPing. xD

Hello @timeless ,

proxy.php

You’ll find a lot of great members to roleplay with here. Before you jump in, make sure you’ve read and understood the Official Site Rules and User Restrictions. After you have done that, you can head over to the Roleplays board for all of your roleplaying needs. You can create new roleplays for one on one or group settings, propose your own ideas, and join other roleplays!

We’re all friendly here, so if you ever want to chat, you can jump into the Shoutbox!

If you ever find that you’re stuck, you can always refer to News & Updates or Questions & Information. And I am always willing to answer any questions you may have.

Happy roleplaying!

Atom said:
Hello @timeless ,
Oh my

You’ll find a lot of great members to roleplay with here. Before you jump in, make sure you’ve read and understood the Official Site Rules and User Restrictions. After you have done that, you can head over to the Roleplays board for all of your roleplaying needs. You can create new roleplays for one on one or group settings, propose your own ideas, and join other roleplays!

We’re all friendly here, so if you ever want to chat, you can jump into the Shoutbox!

If you ever find that you’re stuck, you can always refer to News & Updates or Questions & Information. And I am always willing to answer any questions you may have.

Happy roleplaying!
Oh my, that's a cute picture! Yes, thank you! ^_^

Hi Angel. i think you're name is adorable. Have fun in college and don't worry about your English too much. Learning it as you go is the best way. In addition they have tutors, should you choose you to seek one out, to help with the pesky college papers. The best part is, it's totally free. At least I hope it is where you are going. Heck, I used to be one of those tutors.

Users who are viewing this thread