Other RpN Confessionals

Hatchet

Blunt and Sharp
So apparently Ace thought most of us only LIKED the site, not that we were mildly to desperately dependent on it for entertainment, distraction or creative outlet.

'Fess up, people: How many times a day did you check to see if the site was up? How many times did you refresh facebook for updates? How many posts were screaming in your skull to be written?

Typically I get online after 7 pm, but once the site went down, I started getting on around noon and checking every hour or so, not because I'm especially active in the community, but something in me demanded to see that the code keeps ticking.

Am I alone in this?

Constantly checked it the first two or so days. >.> Like every few minutes or so. Then I had to find a distraction or I probably would have been driven nuts.

It would be embarrassing to tell you how many times a day that i checked to see if the site was back up or not.

Just know that your not alone Hatchet..... not at all.

About three to five times a day. I have other diversions,but RPNation is a constant for me. It allows me to create and socialize.

yea, 3-5 times a day sounds about right.

I think I checked it a bit more the first few days, but I figured something had gone and went seriously awry so I eased off for a bit.

Checked the facebook once or twice, but I'm really not much of a facebook person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back