• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

RP/Member of the Month

Tronethiel

The Absurdist
Three questions!

1) Does RP/Member of the month still exist without the Newsletter?

2) If it does, or in the event that it resumes when the newsletter resumes, does the staff accept nominations for the honors?

3) If yes, then how exactly would one got about making such a nomination?

Also, thanks for being awesome. :)

It does still exist but likely won't run in December due to the new helpers being put in place.

The newsletter is starting up again in spring. In the past, we have done it where we both took nominations and did not. How it will be handled in the future is undecided. I will be sitting down with the newsletter helpers soon to decide.

If we take nominations, the site will be extended news on how and where to do so. (:

Have new helpers already been selected, or are you guys sticking with the newly categorized fellows for now? I haven't seen any new turquoise names is why I ask.

Fellows have been completely discontinued. There are no more fellows and they are all categorised as helpers now. As for applications, they are still being worked through. All applications are saved and there is no set amount of time for when staff will extend offers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back