• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Rp for Ashman and All I am is an X

Ashman74

A Jedi knight Wannabe
Name:Jarlax.

Class:Ranger

Appearance:

132269-5d6a197dd37c536897d4cf756905cddd.jpg

Personality:Cold, serious, he has a 'very' strong sense of justice.

Abilitys: Temporary levitation, he can create a black mist to blind his enemies, natural Thermal vision.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Gibraltar

Class: Peasant

Appearance: Gibraltar is a bit petite at 5' 2", and has a lean frame that's got a nice bit of muscle tone to it. For her frame her limbs are slightly long, but otherwise her height is evenly distributed between her torso and limbs. Her skin is lightly tanned and has a green tint to it, and has a few minor scars scattered about her body, moreso on her hands. Her face is slightly long and has a diamond shape, with thin well defined lips, a straight nose with a slightly up-turned tip, high and sharp cheekbones, and almond shaped eyes that are a very deep green, but still identifiable as green. Her hair is straight and cut short to her chin to be out of the way and is a shade of green close to her eyes but a bit lighter. It's often pulled back from her face, tucked behind her slightly pointed ears.

Occupation: Travelling Remedy Peddler (Uses the herbs she grows in everything from hair growth fixes to what we'd use as cold meds). Nothing very major, as she's still studying her craft at the moment.

Personality: Tends to be quite mature and slightly sarcastic, and carries herself in a proud manor for someone who is still considered a peasant. She does pretty much what she likes.

Abilities: Has special touches with plants, such as making them thrive and even bringing them from the brink of death (though she's unable to do much with a plant that's actually dead). She can even manipulate them a bit, though it's an energy drain for her, and she can't do big stuff for long. She's also pretty handy with a spear, though this is merely for protection.

(Is this okay?)

Hey, I gotta go, it's three in the morning here and I'm about to pass out. I should be back on later today though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back