Romia Lux

The Suspicious Eye

Your Darling Devil
fAoBp1I.jpg

Name: Romia Lux

Personality: Silent and mysterious Romia isn't one to make friends well. She is uncomfortable around large crowds, so she tries to find quiet more secluded areas. This usually puts Romia in less than legal areas and dangerous situations. It becomes a hassle just to walk down a dark alleyway, all the drug dealings and muggings just get old. Romia took it upon herself to stop the injustice in progress instead of fleeing from the scene. She doesn't want justice, just for it to no happen around her. She smiles around those she respects and admires, everyone else gets a distant expression. She is quick thinking and focused, able to adapt to any situation. She isn't a good team player and plays to an aggressive attitude when forced to comply to anything. She is considerate and helpful to those in need unless they are the enemy. She is disgusted by those who say they enforce rules when the current rules don't stop crime. She likes flowers and the night sky. Most of the time you can see her hiding in a store or at night on a roof looking up at the sky.

Affiliation: Stardust-Spying/Information gathering

Appearance: Unlike others, Romia uses a different appearance for her SEED. In the Real world she is a blonde, green eyed girl with a slender figure. While in the Cyber world she has gray hair and gray illuminating eyes with rounder features.

53c7fc175795f5bf7000bedb840a5543-jpg.91756

995989-jpg.91757

History (Include reason for joining Stardust and reasons for not trusting the Sphere.): Romia is a orphan who lost her parents when she was 4 years old. She hasn't had such a happy life after that. Her parents were the heads of a wealthy company and with them gone it was up to her relatives to take the job until Romia was ready. However the greed of both sides of her family were strong and she has been tricked, kidnapped, bribed, blackmailed and threatened to give up her claim on the family business. The stress of the world of greed ruined her, she has no faith in humanity and no faith in F.A.I.T.H. and the Sphere, which are a partner with Lux technology. Romia had never been there or met with others, but she knew for a fact that the representatives where shifty at best. She doesn't trust F.A.I.T.H or their operatives, because out of anything their promises are farces. It wouldn't surprise her that Myriad's Fall was the Sphere's doing to make money. Romia's goal is to find up what F.A.I.T.H and Sphere are up to and take them down. Romia joined Stardust because she was already doing the job, and being stuck around F.A.I.T.H supporters all her life, she liked helping those who had the same view about F.A.I.T.H and the Sphere as her.

Equipment/Weapons (Real world/Cyber-world):

Real world

• Wealth, the most dangerous Weapon
  • Has an intricate and secure security base
  • Has a safe room in which she enters into the Cyber World
  • A small plasma gun, just in case

Cyber World

• Night vision eyes (also, x-ray, thermal, uv, radiation, bites, electric)
  • Twin onyx blades
  • Smoke pellets
  • User controlled daggers with electric shocks: User controlled these daggers can float in the air and attack the enemy. Range: 35 ft.
  • Retractable onyx shield: On her left wrist there is a bracelet, that creates a shield, strong enough to stop a normal shot.
  • 2 Personal robots: these little guys are black with 4 orbs and two wings. Their job is to place audio, record, and retrieve data.

Abilities (Real World/Cyber World):

Real World

• Problem solver
  • Martial arts student
  • Self Defense student
  • High intellect
  • Multi-tasking

Cyber World

• Cyber enhanced strength (mostly in legs) and High speed (able to run up walls)
  • Durable
  • Cyber eyes give 99.99% accuracy. Now if it will hit where it's suppose to is questionable, but did she aim for the right place, yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back