Starting from Scratch

DarkiusHeavenstein

Creator of my own little Universe
Roleplay Type(s)
Rules;

- If you want to join ask first and send us a writing sample (for more information look underneath 'writing sample')

- RpN rules (fade to black and everything)

- No godmoding, overpowering, powerplay and I don't know what all.

- Be respectful. Not only towards me, but also towards other players.

- IC cursing is allowed (if it fits the personality). OC cursing is not allowed

- Decent English please (this inclused checking on errors, using the right grammar and interpunction)

- Don't complain if I decide to kick you from the roleplay *points up to the respect rule*. I will warn on beforehand, once private and once on here. If things do not improve you will be kicked. This can be for several reasons, but I will give you the why and the room to improve or make it up.

- Respect the posting order. This means you will not post when not everyone has posted yet. If you have trouble coming up with a response let us know or tell the next person to go ahead.

- Keep the thread all clean. This one will be used to share information on the events in the roleplay, so be sure to watch this. OOC can be used to establish relationships pre roleplay or ask question, discuss about characters and things going on in the roleplay. Signup will be used purely and solely for character sheets and nothing else. IC thread will be used for roleplaying and nothing else.

Preferences

- Character awareness

- Timeline and weather awareness

- Using cursive (for thoughts or things that are read)

- Using colour (when using multiple characters)

- Details

- Apply logic and reason, even if it is a fantasy roleplay

Writing example

Okay in order to get a bit of an idea of what kind of roleplayers you all are (and to see if you got what it takes) please start a conversation with both me(DarkiusHeavenstein) and iShyShy. In this convo you will send us a writing sample of at least 250 words and max 600 words about the power of your character. The power or element as it self will be the theme of your sample. Not your character weilding it! You could write about a nice lake or how the waves of the ocean break on the rocks. Anything that reminds you or has something to do with water as being water itself. Or course you could also write something about dolphins or take a scientific turn on it with h2o. I just want the power to be the main theme of your writing. So I don't want post about people shooting fire bolts or random roots caging a person. No I want posts about campfires or butterflies and starry night skies. Anything you think of when you hear water/fire/air/earth/dark/light.

Also state whether you have a problem with playing certain aspects. Like a certain gender or sexuality or age. We will respect this with generating the characters, but we will ask you to be open minded about other characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
General Abilities

Animal control and shapeshifting (with a maximum of 3 different animals)

Fire; All reptiles

Earth; All mammals, reptiles and amphibia

Air; All birds and insects

Water; All sea creatures and amphibia

Light; All day animals

Dark; All night animals

Psychic; All animals upon touch or animals they have a close relation with.

Power related abilities

Fire

- Fire manipulation

- Heat manipulation

- Burning upon touch

- Lava manipulation

Earth

- Plant manipulation

- Sand and rock manipulation

- Bone manipulation

- Healing

- Lava manipulation

Water

- Water manipulation

- Ice manipulation

- Control over liquid (yes, blood included)

- Healing

- Underwater breathing

Air

- Air manipulation

- Pressure manipulation

- Control over gasses

- Flight

Dark

- Shadow manipulation

- Night vision

- Blinding

Light

- Light manipulation

- Electricity

- Blinding

- Healing (minor)

Psychic

- Mental messaging (upon touch or with trusted people close by)

- Emotions

- Mentality

- Telekinesis

- Illusions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back