• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rivers of Blood CS

Sylvio

My mind plastered to your screen
Roleplay Type(s)
CS Reference!
You can add additional categories if you want

Basic
Name
Nicknames
Mark of Power
Face claim (if you don’t have one a physical description works)

Visage
Weight
Height
Hair
Body Mods
Build
Attire

Persona
Virtues
Vices
Personality

Biography

Quick Evaluation
How long have you been a hunter?
What does your mark do?
Do you enjoy being a hunter?
Do you miss your old life?

• The Suburbs
    Mr Little Jeans

name
    Kristina Björnsdóttir
    nicknames
    Kris, Kristie
    date of birth
    22 February
    sexuality
    Bisexual
    mark
    Taipan
    face claim
    Heida Reed
left
right
coded by natasha.

Basic
Name: Elegy Thompson
Nicknames: "Bait" "El" "G"
DOB: Apr 16
Sexuality: Demisexual
Mark of Power: Phantom
Face claim
1671513038274.png

Visage
Weight: 160 lbs
Height: 5' 4"
Hair: Brown
Body Mods: Several Tattoos and piercings
Build: Average
Attire: Punk

Persona
Virtues: Has a soft spot for children, especially those in impoverished situations or the adoption/foster system.
Vices: Smokes and Drinks, takes risks for the adrenaline rush.
Personality: Fun loving, Haughty, and Always up for a good time. Thinks life is a game and if you're having fun, you're winning.

Biography:
Elegy grew up in the foster system and often ran away from home and skipped school. Labeled a "problem child", the system gave up on them, waiting for the day they aged out. This gave Elegy more freedom as their was no longer anyone checking up on them. At sixteen they joined the Blood Hunters under false pretenses. Using the Phantom mark, they would lure out demon's and then vanish from their sight so the rest of the team could kill the demon, earning them the nickname "Bait". A year and a half later, when it was discovered they were underage, they were held in confinement until their eighteenth birthday. It's been a year since then and they are back on duty.

Quick Evaluation
"Officially? A year. I may have lied about my age and started early. Got about two years under my belt before they held me in confinement till I was eighteen."
What does your mark do?
"This baby makes me invisible to any one with demon blood. Demons and hunters alike. Itches like a mother fucker, too."
"Hell yeah. What's not to love? Action, thrills, violence. I've lost a few friends doing it, but that's life. Shit happens."
"Nah. Going from house to house, never having anything "real"? I was a corpse that just didn't realize it yet. Now I've got a life."

Basic
Name: Seth Harrison
Nicknames: The Butcher
DOB: December 13th
Sexuality: Gay
Mark of Power: A black Angel of Death at his throat, wings spread across his neck
Face claim: Lucas Bin

1671777250981.png

Visage
Weight: 95 pounds
Height: 5 feet exactly
Hair: Blonde
Body Mods: Has black tattoos of angel wings on the backs of his hands, and plans on getting more done at some point.
Build: Skin and bones, needs to eat more. Has a nasty set of demon scars across his chest, arms, belly and thigh.
Attire: Typically dresses in casual clothes, dark shirts and hoodies, typically with the logos of obscure bands on them. Has a silver cross necklace.

Persona
Virtues:
Honorable- he never backs down from a promise
Protective- doesn’t like people who pick on others, especially the weak
Honest- he tells the truth, or does not speak at all
Clever- hard to pull the wool over the eyes of this one

Vices:
Smokes
Harsh and critical of others
Irritable
A little deranged

Personality:
Seth is a cold, dark person. He’s fractured and broken, but instead of giving up he clings to life with his fingernails and refuses to back down. Instead of falling into the shadows, he makes himself an unforgettable presence. When it comes to others, he’s polite, if harsh and easy to irritate. Seth has few friends, but is fiercely loyal to them. He tends to see the worst in others more than the good.

Despite this, he still believes he’s doing a good thing by hunting demons, seeing it as penance for his own shortcomings.

Biography:
Seth’s parents died when he was young, and he spent years in various rather bad and abusive foster homes until a sudden demon attack when he was seventeen. Before the Hunters arrived at the house, he had managed to seriously injure it with a butcher’s cleaver, at the cost of serious wounds of his own (massive, jagged scars across his chest, arms and stomach, including a particularly nasty set of gouges where its talons had raked his thigh and barely avoided an artery). The Hunters, impressed by his courage in fighting the demon, finished the demon off and then offered him a job once he was healed up. He accepted.

Quick Evaluation
“About a year, sir."
What does your mark do?
“It allows me to conjure up melee weapons, sir- no bows or guns, but knives, swords, axes, maces, glaives, anything like that? I’m down for it."
“Does an exterminator enjoy pest control, sir?"
“Fuck no, respectfully, sir. I’d rather die than go back."

Basic
Name: Jonathan Marchetti
Nicknames: Scorch
2048x2730--elleuk-com-gallery-8659-1380877876-joseph-gordon-levitt-looper-toronto-film-festiva...jpg

DOB: 1989
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Mark of Power: Reliquary
Face claim: Joseph Gordon Levitt

Visage
Weight: 80Kg
Height: 5ft 9
Hair: Black
Body Mods: Brand of a styalized M on his right shoulder
Build: Athletic
Attire: Formal, professional

Persona
Virtues: Temperance, Diligence and Patience
Vices: Pride, Wrath

Personality
Jon is focused, dedicated and lives only for the mission. He often tries to project a sense of calm and control but there are several incidents on record that have referred to him as 'overzealous' in his pursuit of the mission. Despite his attempts to appear aloof he is also well known to carry the same pride that is often displayed by those belonging to the Scarlet clans. The recent decline of his family is a sore point for him and he will often bridle when the topic is brought up, even by his own siblings.

Jon was born and bred for demon hunting and so has little knowledge of anything outside of that world and so tends to find difficulty in even basic small talk with the general public and often feels entirely detached from anyone not connected to demon hunting.

Jon gets along well with his younger sister but his relationship with his elder siblings is civil at best and has declined siginifigantly in the years since they lost their father.

Biography

The Marchetti family have been demon hunters for centuries and for the majority of their time served as weapon crafters and armourers for demon hunters and specifically the other Scarlet clans thanks to their famial mark that allowed them to 'bless' weapons to make them more potent against demons and consequently against other mark users. The items 'blessed' by the Marchetti family were effective but strictly monitored due to there ability to resist or in very rare cases cancel demonic or mark abilities. The family took pains to ensure that the primary ability of their mark [Consecration] remained throughout their offspring, often resorting to mandated breeding programs with non demon hunters to ensure it was passed on through each generation.

Jons mark displayed a potent blend of both his parents marks as from a young age and was trained and educated to be a demon hunter. His mark proved to be an almost perfect outcome where his other siblings had failed to attainthe same precise balance with their ownmarks. Jon had little contact with the outside world before the age of 13 when he was educated on his role in public life going forwards. 8 years agoJon and his family took part in the battle of St Ava which resulted in the death of his father. His is elder sister also recieved severe injuries during the tracking and eradication of linked cults shortly after the battle. Jon has developed a particular hatred of the cults and goes to great and some might say extreme lengths to further their eradication. This behaviour has recently earned him the nickname and moniker Scorch as others have likened his methods to scorched earth tactics.

Quick Evaluation
"Seventeen years three months and four days. Two years in a support team and the rest in the field"

What does your mark do?
"My mark [Reliquary] combines my fathers ability [Armoury] to magically store and summon items from the mark and the Marchetti hereditary ability [Consecration] to temporarily infuse items I summon with anti-demonic properties. The longer the items are stored the more effective the use of consecration is. I can choose to make the blessing very potent for a short period of time or a weaker blessing for longer periods of time."

"I may only use my abilitiy to imbue blessings for non-personal use when abiding by the terms set down in the Paris covenant of 1782 as agreed by the attending clans inlcuding but not limited to the Marchetti. To date I have imbued four items under the covenant and all have been supervised and presented to the local huntmaster for safekeeping and distribution when they judge it neccesary."

"I do not understand the question. It is a sacred duty that I and all in my family are charged with. I do not believe enjoyment is relelvant to my ability to perform my tasks and complete missions."

"I was bred, born and trained to hunt demons, there has never been any other life to miss"

Last edited:
Basic
Name: Calem Doe
DOB: ?
Sexuality: straight
Mark of Power: Shield
Face claim: Nijiro Murakami

Visage
Weight: 175lbs
Height: 6ft
Hair: Usually spiked with red points
Build: More of an agile body type
Attire: Skater style

Persona
Virtues: Speaks his mind, always willing to listen
Vices: Sleeps excessively, gambles
Personality: Calem is someone who, even when it’s a task he hates, always does the job he’s asked best he can. He is smart, scarily so. He gambles but to him it’s more winning since he can read his opponents so well even point out when someone cheats. He at times speaks without really thinking of the consequences and when bored often tries to find a place to nap. Not easily scared off.

Biography: Calem was a normal person…at least he thinks he was he isn’t fully sure. He has no memory of his past after waking up in a forest in central park. For the past 7 years he worked with the hunters to find out what happened. He knows his first name and that he had a family and friends but specific details about his life are harder to recall. He also knows that a demon is responsible for his condition. He joined the hunters to find out. Is ambidextrous and able to read/ speak different languages which he discovered on accident.

Quick Evaluation
"I joined about 5 months after I ‘woke up’."
What does your mark do?
"When I put my arms together and make the shield I don’t take any damage. I still feel the pain which sucks cause sometimes I get stuck with feeling the pain even after the attack."
"For the most part no but I’ll do what I need to"
"This is literally the only life I’ve known"

Basic
Name: Zoe Aloysius Meow Chamberlain
Nicknames: Kitten
DOB: July 30th
Gender: Trans Female (she often has dysphoric issues and doesn’t even really consider herself any more human than the demons she fights.)
Sexuality:Yan-Pan (hates the establishment and just wants someone to live for. Hasn’t found that person at TOW. Wants to give up and needs to be controlled, is tired of making her own decisions and doesn’t have the correct skills to anyway due to the super-regulatory nature of her developmental nurture.)
Mark of Power: “The Mark of Refurbishment” A series of complex, purple geometric glyphs of an unidentifiable origin reaching from Zoe’s neck supposedly reading in a form of a sacred text. They seem to periodically change position once every 7 days denoting some sort of counting system in relation to time. However the book that describes in depth the meaning and translation of the glyphs has been long destroyed.
Face claim
View attachment 60rj75ag3g071.jpg

Visage
Weight: 130lbs
Height: 5’4’’
Hair: Blonde
Body Mods, pierced ears and a pierced nose.
Build: Effeminate, petite with hints of athleticism.
Attire: Refuses to wear a hunter uniform unless demanded by the person she defines as her object of affection. Often wears comfort clothes and cutesy outfits to try and cheer herself up and feel like a girl. Though it almost never works.

Persona
Virtues: Likes stuffed animals, Obssessively loyal to the apple of her attraction, Intelligent
Vices: Struggles to properly display emotions, suffers from mental trauma, defaults to stockholmish tendencies, neurotic, depressed, anxious, easily angered
Personality: Zoe possesses a hurt, depressed, and sour demeanor, with decades of built up trauma. She is quick to anger and has trouble controlling her emotions. She often becomes overly focused on serving someone who catches her attraction, to the point of neglecting herself. For that matter however, she often neglects herself anyway, forgetting to keep up with hygiene or refusing to get out of bed. Ultimately, her trauma stems from the training she underwent from a young age to gain a greater grasp on her ability, which was notably extremely intense, and not fit for someone who still had a developing mind. Zoe has a lot of self hate, and sometimes even goes as far as to say that she doesn't perceive herself as a human so much as a tool for humanity's benefit. She dislikes hunter culture, but maintains her position and still hunts demons due to the cult-like nature of excommunication or termination that has come ahead for most serious demon hunters, feeling partially guilted into it by her family legacy, and partially just too anxious about her possible fate should she quit, knowing full well that there are many hunters who'd easily track her down.

Biography: Born out of a group of the children to two prolific hunters Zoe Chamberlain's ability was bred specifically for it's potential to be able to eliminate the obelisk and act as a key weapon against otherwise immutably durable threats. Her ability to overhaul and rearrange anything she can contact with either of her hands is by chance and her mother likely would've kept on having children had she not been born. Out of her 9 siblings, she is the only one with this power, the others having variable abilities similar to their parents, but not matching all of the necessary aspects to what the original desired ability that they were bred for entails. Zoe has developed a multitude of mental illnesses and attachment issues, including a stockholm-ish yan-pan obsession and inferiority complex, likely derived by her treatment from her father as a child. Her instability and resoundingly massive power has put her on a list of "Tentative Threats of Interest" among the Hunter association, but she is likely more than capable of doing what she was created for and is considered a valuable, if dangerous asset. She has notably, in the past, responded poorly to qualified therapists working sub-masquerade, due to the sheer magnitude of her emotional damage.

Quick Evaluation
How long have you been a hunter?: “Six long years...”
What does your mark do?:” I am capable of rearranging, overhauling, and distorting the structure of any object that I can contact with either of my hands. The changes are exact, sub-surgically precise, and update at a speed faster than the human brain can track. If I were to ever lose my hands my ability would die with them so I tend to keep them in my pockets.”
Do you enjoy being a hunter? “No, all of my partners who were assigned alongside me are dead. Death is constantly following me around and every time I’m in a squad for more than a few months, I end up being the only survivor; I can barely sleep at night without having night terrors where the void wants me to join it. Sometimes I want to throw myself into the arms of the demons I fight and let them kill me too. But I know I can’t, because you got yourselves into this stupid war and I’m meant to get you out of it by destroying that damn obelisk with my power.”
Do you miss your old life? “I was trained from a young age under the table as were my siblings like some sort of glorified war horse. Ive always been like this. Just a weapon for a stupid war. I only kill demons as a coping mechanism and because it’s all I have. Everyone else is dead Including my bastard parents who got killed by the Deep Darkness Demon. And now all i can think about is who I’m supposed to follow next. You did this to me. Now you have to reap the consequences.”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back