• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rise Of The Guardians (Next Generation)

Allina Auburn

Waltzing Matilda of Music
Pitch has returned and has begun to terrorise children's sleep taking away their faith in the guardians and joy is nearly extinguished. The world is in distress as their is no longer happiness because of this everyone has started to believe in the dark and terrible not the peaceful and joyful. You have been selected as a guardian either because of heritage or how you were in your past life, or if you have hacked our system you may be another kind of spirit evil like pitch if you are like that please think of what you are doing. If you are a guardian you would have been called tour newly established house of guardians where you will train you powers and try and generate joy. Thank you,

Tooth,North,Sandy,Bunnymund, And me I wish that the other guardians could be here but unluckily they were the first to go but that can change You newbies and I will get the guardians back and defeat Pitch- Jack Frost

Alisia giggled as he watch the little children learn to ice skate from high in the sky sitting on his staff like a witch on a broom. It was a snow day courtasy of his father and kids were running rampate terrorising their parents and eachother. Their laugher filled the air and he could litterly feel himself grow more powerful each time that wonderful sound escaped their mouths.

He looked up and relized it was getting darker. The children should be going in soon. As if on que parents began shouting for their children to come in. Alisia sighed content as he watched with a light heart as the children safely went home. He waited till the last one entered their house before he began trying to figure out what he should do next.

He could always pay a visit to Alaska or some other country that's full of snow but he didn't feel like going to another country. A thought came to mind and he brightened the side of his right closed hand slamming against the palm of his left on reflex. He could go visit Normen!

Grinning he gripped his staff tightly and with a little encouragement was on his way. Wind whipped against his bare skin and would have stung if he wasnt use to it. He laughed as he did flips and twirls in the air. He loved to fly!

Closing his eyes he leaned back until he was hanging from his staff from his knees like a monkey. He swung laughing joyfully throwing his hands out as he speed up. By now he was approaching the North pole and soon would be among the elf's and yetis.

As he entered an open window in the place he sat up happily waving at the yetis that were working and giggling at the small elf's who was doing things that resembled work. Lowering his staff he jumped off and landed in a crouch staff in hand. Brushing himself off he stood and turned toward the stairs."Anyone here!"

"Alisia is that you?" Alisia smiled as Norman appeared from one of the doors."Who else would it be silly."

"Oh I don't know." Normen mockingly tapped his chin staring into space."Lucinda or maybe Levert." Alisia glared at his smirking face. "Quit teasing me Normen or maybe I will just go visit one of the others."

"Alright.Alright." Norman chuckled holding his hands up as he surrendered."I'm sorry don't go. I want to show you something. " Alisia perked up immediately."A surprise."

"Yep." Normen nodded as he turned to being heading back into the room."Come on and I'll show you what it is." Alisia squeeled and happily ran up the steps. He loved to be surprised.

Ragnar was climbing up a tower, at least 500 feet off the ground. He shuddered. He had hated heights ever since the day he became a guardian.

Ragnar was on a tower, the fog below obscuring the ground. He never knew why he did it, it was just something he remembered, a few freeze frames, climbing up a building, the ground falling towards him, the utter blackness of impact, the sudden realization of death. Pushing that thought aside, he continued up.

Ivy was sitting on the roof of the tower reading. Her feet kicked a pebble off the roof hitting Ragnar's forehead. She turned the page of the book and continued to read, not aware that Ragnar was going up the tower. Ivy suddenly sneezed and sniffled a little, before staring off into the clouds.

A few pebbles hit Ragnar's head, and he looked up. Someone or something was sitting on the tower as well. Now way was it a human. No human could survive climbing up this. It must be a guardian. " Hey! Up at the top! Who are you?" He called out, anticipating a reply.

Ivy blinked hearing a voice, is there someone crazy climbing up? She closed her book and crawled out to the edge she peaked over very carefully. Her eyes looked down at Ragnar as her hair fell over her shoulder, she stayed silent as she went back to her spot. She opened her book, continuing to read.

A drop of rain fell on top of Lucinda's head as she raced around a meadow trying to collect strawberries. They were her favourite snack and she had wanted to get them before the rain started. She looked up worriedly at the sky, before gathering her basket of strawberries and ducking for cover under a nearby tree for shelter from the rain.

One of the rain drops hit the page of the book. Ivy looked up at the sky realizing it was going to rain soon. She took a a metal looking pen and held it upside down. She click the bottom open and it turned into a umbrella. Ivy held it over her head staying at her spot for now.

Ragnar felt the rain on his face. "Oh come on!" he muttered to himself. He started moving around the tower to avoid the girl. He'd ask questions later. He continued climbing. How'd she get up here?, he thought. It must've been 200 feet to climb. he'd been at it for an hour, and he wasn't even at the top yet.

Ivy soon climbed down the umbrella had turned back into a pen. She went to went the bell was and climbed in to the room. There were cobwebs and spiders everywhere, thought it didn't bother her. She sat on the cold ground continuing to read. Ivy pushed her bangs over her ear as she turned the page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back