Reviving Old Role play Skills

Was this the end all be all of introductions or what?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No =(((

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sky Archipelago

One Time Luck
Hello there!

My name is Sky Archipelago and I've recently wandered into this site. I've role played for a long time but took hiatus in between. I'm twenty-two now and have been on and off since I was about twelve. =3 Time flies by. Anyhow I'm definitely interested in reviving my old writing skills and I think this might be the best place to do it.

I am new to the site so I'll respect and value any tips that you have for me. Uhm, I'm in Central Time Zone. I forget how to write these things. I'm a really big fan of Doctor Who, Skins (UK), Misfits (UK), etc. I love Harry Potter, and the Ender's Series, as well as Pendragon. Well, then.

Feel free to speak to me! =)

Sky

<3

Welcome to RpNation, Sky! The community is great so I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here, and I look forward to RPing with you. Speaking of which, what kind of RPs are you typically interested in?

If your from the Uk then I salute you!!! If somewhere else then ................................... xD

Welcome to RPN I'm abit weird and I started RPing at 10 I think xD so yeah nice to meet you Im Hex, Hexeh, Hexy, Hexed or anything else you wanna call me ^^ I can't wait to RP with you everyone on here's really nice.

Hexed said:
If your from the Uk then I salute you!!! If somewhere else then ................................... xD
Welcome to RPN I'm abit weird and I started RPing at 10 I think xD so yeah nice to meet you Im Hex, Hexeh, Hexy, Hexed or anything else you wanna call me ^^ I can't wait to RP with you everyone on here's really nice.
Pleasure to meet you too Hex!

I hope to start role playing shortly.

And hopefully get to meet everyone as well! =33

OneHellOfACatLover said:
SKINS OML<3 I already love you. Welcome to the site, Sky! c:
I love Skins!

Are you watching the newest series?

Cassie and Syd are definitely my favourite!

@Sky Archipelago I LOVE CASSIE AND SID OML. xD I've only got to the third season, I can't yet say goodbye to Tony, Chelle, Jal, Maxxie, Anwar, Cassie, Sid and everyone else. ;n;

Cool then be sure to send me a private message if you wanna RP I'm always looking xD

Any fan of Le Doctor is a friend of mine. •3• Well, a warm welcome to RPNation, ze land of internet imagination-puke realms. :3 I am Kasai, resident coconut, here for your personal benifit. (Or not.) What kind of role-plays interest you?

Hello there, Sky!

WELCOME TO RPN!!

I look forward to roleplaying with you one day.
:)

Orientation Question: Do you like cheesecake?

Welcome! I'm not sure if Im too late, but Skins is actually my whole life. I'd love to do an RP with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back