• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request for a Drawing of my Primary OC

ToteMaus

So, as some of you may know, I am a terrible artist, but my OC is kind of.... niche, I think might be the right word. Finding a ready made picture to work for her has been entirely impossible, and I would appreciate if someone here could help! I'd like this in an anime or animesque style. I'll provide takers with more details about the character once I... you know, have any takers. Thank you guys so much in advance!

Edit: While I prefer this would be done pro bono, I have a modest budget if the artist insists on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there!

I may be willing to try my hand at helping you out. I generally don't do anime style, but I've been interesting in giving it a go for funsies as of late. I also wouldn't need payment; however, a pro bono project won't be at the top of my "to-do" list, so to speak, so, it may take me a good two weeks to get finished. If this is too long for you, I totally understand.

My art thread is floating around this forum somewhere, if you want to take a peak at some of my work. Let me know if it piques your interest at all. (:

I saw your work the other day while browsing this forum. Right before posting this, in fact, I love your work~! Shall I PM you with the details of the project?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back