• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Reposting Threads?

NessieAlways

da bomb diggity
Quick question...

I have an old thread with a bunch of extra tabs that I want to reboot.

Is there a way where I can start a new thread with all tabs and information of the old one already on it without spamming Mods for tabs?

Perhaps Mods or Admins have a way to transfer or repost without losing the old thread in the process.

If not, I can always just make a new thread and request all the tabs.

Just didn't want to do requests for all the tabs again.

Thanks in advanced =)

I think there's a way to link those threads that are created to the tabs in the roleplay, so maybe you could just ask a staff member to do it for you. :)

Sunkissed said:
I think there's a way to link those threads that are created to the tabs in the roleplay, so maybe you could just ask a staff member to do it for you. :)
Great!

I wasn't sure if it could be done, but I'll ask around.

Thanks =)

It can be done, yes. It'd be easier if you could give us a link to your old RP that you'd like to resurrect and we can go from there.

Xylin said:
It can be done, yes. It'd be easier if you could give us a link to your old RP that you'd like to resurrect and we can go from there.
Awesome!

Do you want me to PM you or just post it on here?

You want the overview, neutral characters, rules etc to remain the same right?

Obviously your new IC, OOC, and Character sign up sheets will new. Go ahead and reboot your RP, send me the link of the new thread and I'll go ahead and add those tabs for you so you don't lose anything.

Xylin said:
You want the overview, neutral characters, rules etc to remain the same right?
Obviously your new IC, OOC, and Character sign up sheets will new. Go ahead and reboot your RP, send me the link of the new thread and I'll go ahead and add those tabs for you so you don't lose anything.
Yeah Everything remains the same except for IC OOC and sing up =)

Here's the link to the new tab =D

Detailed - Lumos Maxima

Xylin said:
looks like someone got to it before I did. Do let me know if anything is missing though.
Oh Perfect!

Everything seems to be in place!

Thank you very much!

And Thanks to whoever got to it first =)

Xylin said:
looks like someone got to it before I did. Do let me know if anything is missing though.
Oh Actually...

I just noticed the tabs from the old thread got deleted

Is there a way some of the players that are continuing and I get our CSs from the old thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back