• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Reporting Spam

call me rae

Closing this account
So this is probably not the right place for this but I was unsure where else to put it.

So when it comes to reporting spam or just posts in general. All we do is click the little report button correct?

For spam specifically do we report all the spam posts or just one?

Yes, the report button is the correct thing to do. If it is a bot, I would report the account all together so it can be removed. If it is just one post that is spam involving lots of letters/pictures being spammed ect, use the report button on each multiple post. Hope this helped! :)

Sunkissed said:
Yes, the report button is the correct thing to do. If it is a bot, I would report the account all together so it can be removed. If it is just one post that is spam involving lots of letters/pictures being spammed ect, use the report button on each multiple post. Hope this helped! :)
No need to report each individual post. :P Actually, please don't... once we get a spam report, we investigate the entirety of the account... not just the single post. Reporting all the posts will actually slow us down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back