• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Regarding RPs dealing with sensitive subjects

arctic

rattpack
So I plan on making an RP based around eugenics, but was wondering if it is even allowed? I've read through the site rules but there isn't any mention of this, and there aren't a lot of RPs on the site with discrimination as a central theme which I can reference. And of course, if you guys think it might create issues, I won't make the RP ^-^

Depending on the group you get, if everyone's able to handle it in a mature fashion, it shouldn't be a problem. Just keep the Positive Environment rules in mind, particularly in OOC interactions, and make sure everyone in your group can discuss it rationally.

As a general discussion thread, it would probably start problems pretty quickly. Kept solely to RP, it could work.

As long as it doesn't become a social commentary in favor of something akin to abortion through OOC or subtle IC means, it's less likely to have people up in arms. Like Kaerri said, just make sure everyone's mature enough to rationally handle the themes and keep it all centralized to the rp itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back