• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper BackStory

Riven Blerring

23rd August 2013

Mississauga, Canada

The world's gone to ruins. These... Monsters... They've killed my whole family. My wife, my daughter, and even both of my sons. Without a proper name for them, we all create our own. Some call them Shadows, some call them Psychos. Hell, some people even call them Angry Gods. There's so many names for these identical monsters. They look like a silhouette of a human, but they wear worn-out black cloaks and their eyes glow with the same red as the gallons of blood they've spilled. Me? I call them Demons. Their shadows eat up their victims, and they stop at nothing to kill us, although I've never seen one even look twice at an animal. At this point, I dont even care. As long as I'm alive and kicking, I dont care what they do.

Riven Blerring

13th January 2014

Mississauga, Canada

There's barely a handful of humans in this city, and that number is going down quickly. There's Reapers everywhere, its as if they're multiplying. It's colder than you'd think when everyone around you is dying. We're all starting to lose hope, and the Reapers are seeing it. They watch us at night, I can see their glowing eyes in the abandoned buildings. They're playing with us.

Riven Blerring

17th November 2014

Weave Military Base

We've been saved. The army came to get what was left of us - A 12 year-old girl and I. That was all that was left of this city. The girl had lost her left leg, and I had lost both my eyes. We were the only survivors of our city. The Military Base, run by Weave, is located in the northern side of Toronto, Ontario. Here, there were thousands of survivors. We were the last to be saved.

Weave is the company behind human experimentation. They create what we call the Dogs of the Army, the Devils, and the Elementals. They're officially called Weavers. They have Shadow DNA inside of them, and can control what the Army calls Element Threads. Now, Shadows are called Reapers though. There's the Fire Weavers, the Water Weavers, the Earth Weavers, the Wind Weavers, and a few other rare types of Weavers like Shadow Weavers, Light Weavers, or Mind Weavers. These Weavers dont wield conventional weapons like guns or anything. They use melee weapons for the most part, but it's as if they refuse to use any modern-day weapon. I've seen some with swords, knives, bows, hell I've seen some with crowbars. These people dont make any sense but... I wont complain, seeing as they saved my life.

Riven Blerring

26th July 2017

Weave Military Base

I've become part of the military, and I've had the chance to work alongside these Weavers. They're amazing. No matter how many Reapers we run into, if we have one or two veteran Weavers then we have nothing to worry about. Their Element Threads are nothing short of God-Like. It's as if they themselves are Gods. Gods that have come to save us from our demise.

They've started to create AIs to assist the Weavers in battle and out. The Reapers are starting to become stronger. They're adapting. Weave is creating more and more Weavers despite the controversy of experimenting on human beings. The Weavers they make are younger by the day, but that doesn't mean all of them are children. I've seen some young adults in there too but what I've never seen is an old man become one. They go in but they don't come out.

There is more information in the Notes Tab, so please check there before asking questions!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back