• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realization (Dibbydoo & FelixL)

Hunter stood up with a sigh if relief as the bell rang and the final class for the day was over. It hadn't been a very good first day of the semester. He caught up with his friends and everything but nothing interesting happened. It was the same old stuff. Lifting his backpack he exited the class and headed for the school's park. It had great scenery and he liked to sit there and just relax on a bench. The place was pretty much empty except for a girl that was sitting on one of the benches. She was beautiful and had black-purple-ish hair but he didn't really recognize her, she was probably new. He dropped his backpack on an empty bench and then laid down on it. He took a deep breath as he watched the sky. "Don't you just love the quietness." He said in a little raised voice. He was curious about what kind of reply the girl would have.

Last edited by a moderator:
The girl flinched and looked over at him, smiling and nodding. " I guess so,, sorry, you startled me, I didn't notice you.." She said, laughing a little nervously and ITh ing the back kf her head. " Sorry, I'm new here, I don know what's happening..." She shrugged. She actually loved today. School was the biggest highlight for her. She loved learning, she loves school, she loved making new friends. But she hated having nothing to do. She had a thick novel in her hands. The cover was a khaki green. She smiled,mlooking back down as her hair fell back Over her hface to cover it. She then looked back up at the sky and her surrounding biting her bottom lip and looking at him. " So.. Uhm, what'd your name?" She asked, an shy tone in her voice. She pushed the hair from her face, uncovering her flawless and pale skin.

"I'm sorry about that. I guess the book you're reading is a good one. But I do admit that it's a pretty good spot to read." He said with a smile. "Oh you are new here, I expecting as much." He said as he sat straighter and looked at her. He was captivated by her blue eyes. Her pale skin and pretty smile made his heart beat a little faster. When she asked him about his name he smiled. "I'm Hunter, yeah I know, crappy name... But I like it." He said with a smile. "How about you? What's your name and how are you liking the school so far?"

She smiled, looking at him. " I hate this book to death. I have to read it for my english assignment.." She smiled again, her bear.y white teeth shining. She put the book beside her, closing it." Uhm, so, what brings you here?" She looked back down, then up to the trees. She was wearing skinny jeans that hugged her body perfectly, a baggy jumper and boots. She pushed her hair from her face. " This school is really big..

( Sorry, got busy.

Hunter was surprised that they already handed out assignments. But this school sucks like that. "Oh that sucks." He then took a deep breath as she asked her question. "I like this place, it's a good place to come and think about things." He then looked around. "Yeah the school is really big, it has some nice areas." He then looked at her and smiled. "So are you going to tell me your name or do I have to keep guessing?"

Well, " she leaned on her knees, looking at him. ' Why don't you guess?" She tilted her head, giggling. She rubbed her Forhead lightly . " Hm. So." She leaned backward lightly. Her hair blew off her face, her eyes shutting, she liked the cold air on her face when the sun shines. She took a deep breath calmly, opening her eyes and lookingaf him. " Having luck?

He did try to guess but he couldn't think of any name that could fit her beauty, and to him it's impossible to guess someone's name. But he decided to play along. "Hmm... lets see... We have a new pretty girl with amazing blue eyes that reads english assignments in a beautiful park. The only name I could think of is Angel." He said with a smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
She raised an eyebrow. " Well aren't you the flirty one?" She said, raising an eyebrow and streatching. " Nope." She was blushing,mit showing definate on her pale cheeks. " You're cheeky, you know?" She looked at him, standing up and picking up her stuff, walking. She then stopped a few steps, and turned around to him. " Should I let you find out for yourself or should I tell you?"

"I'm not flirting, just saying my honest opinion." Then he watched her as she started to leave then stopped and asked him her questions. "It's your choice, if you don't give me your name. I'll just keep calling you Angel." He then was silent for a few seconds then continues. "There is a restaurant right across the street from the school that serves some damn good burgers. Since you're new and all and if you're hungry. We can go grab a bite on me. It's not a date or anything. Just a lunch to welcome you to this boring school of ours."

She s ilped, nodding. " Okay, it's better than my real name ." She nodded, listing to his suggestion."Okay, sure. But I, vegetarian, if there are any veg I patties there than I'll be fine." She grinned, blushing a little, " I'll just keep you guessing." She smiled, waiting for him to lead her to the cafe. " So,myour name is Hunter, right?" She asked.

"You are vegetarian? Well they do have a vegetarian burger there and they should taste good." Then when she said that she'll keep him guessing he arched his eyebrow. "Wow, such cruelty breaks my heart." He said teasingly as he started walking beside her, on their way to the restaurant. "Yeah it is." Then he looked at her. "Or is it?" A few seconds later he said. "Do you like it?"

She laughed. "So you wanna play that game on me? I like that name. It sounds really like,manly.'' She said, nodding in thought. '' And that's my jam, Cruel.'' She said, in a joking tone. '' Sorry.'' She giggled, her arm brushing on his. '' So, tell me about yourself.'' She grinned, giggling. '' Like, Hobbies, and stuff.'SHe nodded.

"Well i'm glad you like it, it does sounds manly huh?" He said with a laugh. "So you're jam is cruel, sounds good to me." He fell silent for a few minutes as she asked him to. "Well a little about me... Lets see... I'm the trouble making kind of guy. you know, raising hell, breaking rules." He said in a proud tone. He wasn't lying ofcourse but he wondered if she would believe him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back