Shadowhunter Academy

MyUsualTriumph

Chocohoe
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
4/6/15

Hello!

The Character Sign-up page has been streamlined! All acceptances will be moved to a different tab that will also include the number of OCs, canons, males, females, etc. This makes searching for your fellow roleplayers' characters easier!

4/6/15

Hey!

Our favorite sparkly warlock Magnus Bane is available to play! I do not feel I could do this character justice, and we have a half warlock shadowhunter who will be taking lessons. PM me with interest!

4/5/15

Hello! I hope everyone has had a great few days and a great Easter!

I would like to start this rp on Friday, April 10th, barring any schedule conflicts on my end. Those of you who have not posted character sheets yet, please do so before then. Not that you cannot join late, just that you can't be involved in the beginning if you do not have an approved character.

If you have posted your characters and have been approved, good for you! You get to chill out and await Friday with unequaled eagerness. You can post here, chit chat with your other role players, and post any potential plot ideas you may have. This rp is versatile! It can do a lot of little plots while larger ones occur around it! Also be on the lookout for who you may want to be your parabatai, if you want one. Start PMing each other and determine what you might like to do! (Of course this is not necessary as you can hit it off with someone in character and decide to be parabatai that way!)

Well I hope everyone is as excited as I am!

EDIT: Also, if you want a second (maybe third) character, please post them before Friday as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I join? :) I only read the first Mortal Instruments book... so I don't know much but I really like the Mortal Instruments :)

Sure! Head over to Overview and the RP tab then sign up for a character!

Do you have a limit on how many characters we can make?

I only ask because I am going to make a girl character, but I hate how uneven the genders already are so I might also make a guy just to try to add some more to the mix.

You can double. Or even triple. 4 gets to be a bit much though, haha. And once everyone has submitted I might add a guy for myself to play as well if it's still really uneven...

Hello! I hope everyone has had a great few days and a great Easter!

I would like to start this rp on Friday, April 10th, barring any schedule conflicts on my end. Those of you who have not posted character sheets yet, please do so before then. Not that you cannot join late, just that you can't be involved in the beginning if you do not have an approved character.

If you have posted your characters and have been approved, good for you! You get to chill out and await Friday with unequaled eagerness. You can post here, chit chat with your other role players, and post any potential plot ideas you may have. This rp is versatile! It can do a lot of little plots while larger ones occur around it! Also be on the lookout for who you may want to be your parabatai, if you want one. Start PMing each other and determine what you might like to do! (Of course this is not necessary as you can hit it off with someone in character and decide to be parabatai that way!)

Well I hope everyone is as excited as I am!

EDIT: Also, if you want a second (maybe third) character, please post them before Friday as well!

@MissEffy @BlackSparrow @Halcyon @Dannygirl900 @Dolphan of Lyfe @Amityvillager @MidnightAnew @SpectroVector @jacunliffe (SO MANY TAGS!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank for the update~ My character will be up a little later- I started working then figured I should actually do my schoolwork before it's due... ^^'

MidnightAnew said:
Thank for the update~ My character will be up a little later- I started working then figured I should actually do my schoolwork before it's due... ^^'
I can relate to that on a spiritual level... hah!

Yeah, mine too. You know how busy Easter is, and being sick. But I'm getting over it and my cold should be gone soon :3.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

[QUOTE="Dolphan of Lyfe]Yeah, mine too. You know how busy Easter is, and being sick. But I'm getting over it and my cold should be gone soon :3.
I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

[/QUOTE]
Oh I spent last week incredibly sick as well. I hope you feel better!

So I just decided not too long ago I'm going to reread TMI. I feel like I've forgotten so much! I started reading them when they first started coming out, so I forgot most of it (I also have a terrible memory).

Hey!

If anyone wants to play our favorite sparkly warlock Magnus Bane, he is OPEN!We have a particular student who is half warlock who will be taking supplemental lessons. Please PM me with interest!

Amityvillager said:
So I just decided not too long ago I'm going to reread TMI. I feel like I've forgotten so much! I started reading them when they first started coming out, so I forgot most of it (I also have a terrible memory).
I feel ya...I might be doing the same xP though I've actually only read the first 4 books...

Yeah I really want to read TID...I really like the first 3 books of TMI but book 4 kinda fell flat for me >.<'

Honestly, TID is my favorite of the two (I have yet to start the new Bane Chronicles <3 ). I'm debating whether or not I'll finish the Dark Tower series before restarting TMI. SUCH IMPORTANT DECISIONS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back