• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Ratings?

Cherrywitch

Delightfully Out of My Mind
Soo I have been getting "positive ratings" and wanted to return them, but I don't really understand how they work. The cookies confuse me, and the only ones I understand is the great scenery one and just simply liking it. Can anyone explain?

The book: enjoyable rp - this is only available for the first post in a roleplay, and means that the roleplay has a good plot, basically.

The brain: well thought out - this one means that you can tell they put a lot of thought into the post.

The smiling mask: funny - this one means that the post made you laugh.

The ink and quill: character development - something about the post really developed the character, showed their real colors.

The sad mask: emotional - this one means the post made you feel sadness for the character(s).

Lightning bolt: shock - the post took a turn you weren't expecting.

Tree: great scene - the scene was well developed.

Thumbs up: fun rp post - it's kind of self explanatory in the title tbh.

Heart: aww! - the post was very sweet. Usually, it's given when something happens between friends or a couple.

Cookie: hype cookie - the post has you hyped up.

Skull: spook - the post was spooky!

Check: like - you liked it.

I hope this helps <3

Oh! To add on a thing or two (I'msorryIknowthisisalreadyanswered), some likes/ratings are only available in certain forums of the site.

For example, Site Questions and Information only allows the 'hype cookie', 'like', and 'helpful' ratings - because something like 'fun RP post!' would likely not be as applicable .

If you ever forget what they stand for, there's a list on your profile (under you avatar) of how many of each you have - mousing over the images there or on posts will tell you what they are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back