Quote shuffle

Gaaron01234

The shopkeeper
The rules are pretty simple.

Take the quote from the post above, change a few words to make it funnier and post a new quote for the next poster to shuffle.

Let me start with one of my favorite quotes to mess with from god old kingdom hearts.

"Behold the Abyss

Within lies the heart of all Worlds

KINGDOM HEARTS

Where there is not a single shred of light."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Behold the Abyss

Within lies the heart of all Worlds

KINGDOM HEARTS

Where there is not a single shred of light."

"Behold the Watermelon

Within lies the keyboard of all cats

MY ONE COMPUTER MOUSE

Where there is not a single shred of Shredded Wheat."

Nom-nom-nom.gif

"Behold the Watermelon

Within lies the keyboard of all cats

MY ONE COMPUTER MOUSE

Where there is not a single shred of Shredded Wheat."

that is funny and all no question.

buuuut

you where kind of supposed to also drop the next quote for people to mess with. You know, to create one of these infinite circle kind of things.

Anyways, here's another one from, according to my German teacher, is the most best piece of literature in the history of everything, Faust.

"Oh have I studied law and science and medicine and, as I now regret, religion as well with such a burning passion. And all I have learned is that I've learned nothing!"

Well I kind of had to abridge it because the whole quote is way to long. (and I also only learned the German version in school)

"Oh have I studied law and science and medicine and, as I now regret, religion as well with such a burning passion. And all I have learned is that I've learned nothing!"

"Oh have I studied wheat and tomatoes and cheese and, as I now regret, garlic as well with such a burning passion. And all I have learned is that I've consumed pizza!"

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back