• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Quick Question

final girl.

crack baby, you don't know what you want.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have over twenty-five messages, but I don’t know if my profile is official yet. I have created a thread prior to this, and am struggling to find other members to join it because of this. Thank you.

I have over twenty-five messages, but I don’t know if my profile is official yet. I have created a thread prior to this, and am struggling to find other members to join it because of this. Thank you.
Recruitment takes time and patience. Sometimes you may not find someone if you are very particular or have an uncommon interest for a RP.

The '25 messages rule' only affected sending PMs and editing some parts of your profile (like signature). Since recent update it was change and you only need 1 post + set avatar to access all features.
So yes, your profile should qualify and it doesn't affect interest checks. Maybe you just need to wait for people to notice your thread. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back