• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Question...

Does this site have a private message system? I'm going to venture a guess at 'no', but I wanted to ask just under the circumstance that I am missing something. Thanks.

If you read a few of our FAQs around the Introduction section and this Questions and Information form, then you would know we do in fact have a PM system haha.

As anti-spam and bully measures, new accounts must wait 10 posts AND 24 hours before being able to use the PM system. ^^

There is a private message system called conversations. Its the envelope in the top right hand corner. If you have under 10 posts you can't start a conversation but you can be invited to one. Once you have 10 (which your 2 posts away from) you can start your own conversations!

Ricia said:
If you read a few of our FAQs around the Introduction section and this Questions and Information form, then you would know we do in fact have a PM system haha.
As anti-spam and bully measures, new accounts must wait 10 posts AND 24 hours before being able to use the PM system. ^^
Oh! I missed that! Sorry about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back