• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Question for something I'm making

Atom

Suffers from Selective Memory
I'm working on an RP that shall be a collaborative effort.

So a couple questions. And I figured this was better here than anywhere else.

1. Could thread owner permissions be extended to them as well?

2. Is it at all possible to get a custom tab name? We're doing an SAO RP with a quest system that allows players to submit quest ideas in a single tab. None of the other tab names really fit. Would it be possible to get one or two renamed?

And that's all I need to ask for now.

Another question.

Is it possible to use an image as a background for a thread?

Atom said:
1. Could thread owner permissions be extended to them as well?
Unfortunately, this is not possible at this time. Only one person can be the author of a roleplay and therefore have moderation capabilities over the RP.

You can have your co-author request/create the additional tabs. This might give them some permissions in those tabs. But then you won't.

2. Is it at all possible to get a custom tab name? We're doing an SAO RP with a quest system that allows players to submit quest ideas in a single tab. None of the other tab names really fit. Would it be possible to get one or two rename?
This is also not available at this time. The tab functionality is a forum add-on and the list of available tab labels is fixed.

You can, however, change the thread title to whatever you like - preferably after we have linked it for you (otherwise finding the thread to link it is problematic).

So the tab name could be "Notes", for example, but when they click on that tab, the thread title could be "Curiosities".

Atom said:
Another question.
Is it possible to use an image as a background for a thread?
And third strike, sorry. I wish I could say "yes" to all of these, but this is not an option with our BB code at this time. You can change the background color, and there are all sorts of ways to float an image, but you cannot use an image as background.

Dangit lol

Three strikes

Guess I'm out D:

Lol

But yea maybe I should suggest the image background idea in the development zone hmm...

Anyways thanks for the help!

One other note: If there are tabs you think would be useful to other people, please let us know and suggest it as an improvement. We cannot promise that the tab functionality will be expanded/improved, but we always welcome suggestions from the community - and if it's a "nice to have", it's better for us to know what you were looking for but didn't find when/if we look at the tab add-on again.

I'm also going to move this to "Site Questions and Information", which will make it public/searchable; these questions do come up from time to time, and it would be useful for others to be able to search on the answers.

Alrighty!

If I think of any I shall. All three ones I wanted in this occasion were all centered towards the RP specifically so I won't suggest those as they wouldn't really fit in many other occasions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back