Other ↓↓ QUEST ↓↓ (survey on place names as words that build worlds)

scholar-in-distress

Magic Eight Ball
Noble Heroes, dare you take up the quest?

I beseech your aid! I am an apprentice mage who seeks to understand how the magic of words and wondrous places works. If I can do that, I get to have a familiar (his name is PhD). I cannot do it alone, though. I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP. Will you spare a few moments for a worthy cause and join my quest for knowledge? If you do, I promise, I will make it as interesting as possible, and—once I write them down—I will share all the treasures of insights, pearls of knowledge, and gems of wisdom I gain from this adventure. Below you will find a portal (some call it a link) to my survey; enter, if you are adventurous enough!

The Quest: complete the survey on your associations with 3 names of places. You don’t have to think hard, so it seems just the right thing to do while sipping your morning coffee (evening coffee works well, as do almost all other kinds of coffee, although it is yet to be tested on decaf!). You are the hero(ine) of this adventure and I am interested solely in what comes to your mind when you think of these places.

Reward: eternal glory!
Extra reward: more glory (no raisins!) if you pass the link on to your friends!

Proper names and the spells they cast

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back