• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Prose & Poetry thread

EasternGhost

The Midnight Blue Fox
I'm sure I can figure it out, but I just wanted to make absolutely sure before I posted something in it.

Is the Prose and Poetry forum where you can post poetry and pieces of like novels of short stories or whatever?

Yes, yes it is. Read the sticky threads inside that forum for more information

Yup! You can posts works you've made there.

Alright thanks. I'm an aspiring writer, have been writing for 10 years and have been interested since 2nd-3rd grade so I wanted to get an idea of what others on here thought of some of my stuff. Thanks guys. I just posted this and like literally 30 seconds later I get two responses/answers. Thats just beautiful yall!!

That part of the site is a bit slow in all honesty, but if you ask for it and keep up the good work, you'll definitely be able to get some feedback (if'n you'd like). c:

Cheers and happy writing! uwu

Pine said:
That part of the site is a bit slow in all honesty, but if you ask for it and keep up the good work, you'll definitely be able to get some feedback (if'n you'd like). c:
Cheers and happy writing! uwu
Better than nothing. Where I'm at, kind of a rough/nasty neighborhood, writing and reading, or even literacy of pretty much any level is kind of unpopular or just not really interesting to anyone besides well...me. the one person I can ask, it takes them a month or so before I even hear anything so hearing anything at all is better than nothing.

BeyondPoetry said:
YES, COME TO THE PROSE AND POETRY SECTION! :D
I'mma post a little tidbit in a few minutes if you'd check it out. nothing concrete, just a minor idea I created a while back and thought I'd make a prelude out of it to maybe get me started. If you'd check it out it'd be very much appreciated.

EasternGhost said:
I'mma post a little tidbit in a few minutes if you'd check it out. nothing concrete, just a minor idea I created a while back and thought I'd make a prelude out of it to maybe get me started. If you'd check it out it'd be very much appreciated.
Absolutely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back