Progeny for The Ravine of Whispers

Guard

I'm planning on using Stanewald,She Who Surmounted The Omphalos,Demon of the Second Circle,The Reflective Soul of the Ravine of Whispers in my game.(What a name :twisted:  p.104 Games of Divinity)

There's this No Moon Lunar who wants to see a particular city fall.There are first age ruins under that city.The ruins are mostly scavenged long time ago.Now the city sits upon the foundations of a long forgotten Old Realm city.Eventually only the foundations of the city are left behind and they are buried under the sand.Though the average citizenry doesn't know about the ruins a select few among the rulers are certainly aware of the foundations on which their city sits.

The goal of the Lunar is to make the city crumble on itself by destroying the first age infrastructure buried under it.This is not an easy task though.

There are several reasons for the lunar to choose this method but I won't disscuss them here since they are totally out of my point.

What I need is that while Stanewald dances her seven days long dance in order to make the main pillars melt into magma(12th dance) she needs the progeny of her lord Ravine of Whispers to protect her.Eventually the group will find the underground tunnels and make their way to her.The circle consists of a Chosen of Endings,of a Deacon Night caste Solar Exalted and of a Paladin Dawn caste.

You see three Exalted against a second circle demon.I want to make a good scene out of this.I'd like to have extra demons scattered around as part of her dance as well as protective progeny of the Ravine.

So any ideas?

Blood Apes are excellent gaurds, and most circles sould be able to fight off a number of them without dying

the Glimyne (the dancer ones i know i spelled it wrong) could also feasbly be there to assist in dancing, or the ones i cant rember their names who wrap around a target to protect them could be on the second circles to gaurd them

Ape-demons,the dancers and the armor demons.Excellent ideas thanks!

I can imagine it will be one hell of a fight.When I say hell,I mean hell :twisted:

In fact I was bored with the idea of blood apes summoned to protect something.I used it many times in my games.I know that's what they stand for but I'd like to surprise my players by portraying another kind of demon.They all know what a blood-ape can do when it's fighting.So having blood apes protecting the ceremony might be useful but in addition to that it may also be boring for the players.That's why I'd like to create a new progeny designed solely by/for Stanewald.

Any ideas anyone?

If I can't come up with a new kind of demon I think I'll just use the blood apes.As for the dancers and the armor ones,they are already on board :)

for making new demons i use a pretty standerized process, takes a little bit of work but i find it works damn good....

basicly take the stats of all the listed number of demons of that paticular circle in Games of divnity, find the avrages, now add or subtract for how much power is invested into them, no more then +5 into certin areas or less then -5 into certin areas, keeps them close to their cousions as it were,

as for stanewalds prodegy, well.... since she is all about destroying earth and rock, try things that seem like earth elementals but horrably mutated, or things made up of sand caught in a vortex that errods for a attack...

i have some more ideas, they just arnt very choerhent right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back