• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Profile Titles?

Emmettson

My profile has "New Member" on it, and once it switched to "Lurker" and then "Unlucky Roleplayer." One of my friends had the title "Fandom Trash." Do you level up to get them or are they given based on your recent activity? What do these titles mean? I am just curious. I am a new user and it would be fun to know. :)

There are lots of default User Titles, and many of them appear only for a brief time. They are based off of your number of posts.

For instance Unlucky Roleplayer is a special one when you have 13 posts. There are many like that hidden throughout. You can go into your options and change your title to be whatever you want however.

You can go under personal settings and change the title there. It will replace 'New Member' with whatever you type in. The default titles change on the number of posts an account has. :)

Emmettson said:
That's really cool! Thanks for the help! I do not think I will change mine, though. I just want to see what titles I get. :)
There are several hidden custom user titles that are basically jokes by the Administration. Many of them only last one or two posts. So if you keep it default, you might want to watch out and see what is there. You might just stumble onto an easter egg. ( ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back