Privyet!

AnarchyAviator

Hey! Just introducing myself as part of the new member process. I'm gonna keep it short for y'all and leave any extra details about myself to anyone who cares and dares to ask. I am an experienced, literate roleplayer with about 5 years of experience under my belt. My favorite topics are kinda all over the place, from things like Metro: 2033 and S.T.A.L.K.E.R, to Deus Ex, to TES. Really, if I see good story potential in something, I have no problem playing it. Just make sure it's worth everyone's time.

That's about it for an intro, and hope I'll see you in the future!

Hey! Just introducing myself as part of the new member process. I'm gonna keep it short for y'all and leave any extra details about myself to anyone who cares and dares to ask. I am an experienced, literate roleplayer with about 5 years of experience under my belt. My favorite topics are kinda all over the place, from things like Metro: 2033 and S.T.A.L.K.E.R, to Deus Ex, to TES. Really, if I see good story potential in something, I have no problem playing it. Just make sure it's worth everyone's time.

Gas masks are super radical. Menacing, mysterious, metal. Are you playing Metro: Exodus?

Welcome to RPN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back