• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Post Marcos

Latios

The only Black Latios
Ok so I've been hearing this thing a lot lately and I've seen it on the list of things to do on my profile. But what is it. Can someone explain. Not only have I no idea how to use it or what it does but I just can't figure it out

Basically, post macros are a way to put the same text and/or format into multiple posts with just a couple clicks (or taps, if you're on a phone, I guess). I use them all the time for RP post headers. Some people use them to make a "default" post format (fonts, colors, etc.).

From the Post Macros page (you've seen the button on your profile), click on Create New Macro, make what you like, and hit Save. As long as you have at least one macro saved, when you want to make a new post there will be a "Choose a macro..." dropdown underneath the text box, next to the Insert Quotes button.

... I have no idea. Hmm. Never noticed that before. Well, you can leave it blank and they still work fine, if that helps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back