• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Possible problem-Edit player status

solyrflair

Have Towel - Will travel
So far I have only done this in the Demo threads since I don't want to screw up my ST's threads.

I, as a player, should I choose to edit someone's status for a game, I don't have permission. So when I click confirm, the player that I chose to edit is now set to 'Awaiting Approval' instead of player or moderator. This means that the Moderator would have to go back and edit them.

This could cause some problems. People being blocked from posting, or just harassing the ST. Not sure if there should be a default to go to if someone doesn't have permission to edit player status. My first suggestion would to not even display the option if they don't have permission to make edits. The other would be to set the player to "invited" allowing them to rejoin on their own.

Just an FYI.

solyrflair said:
So far I have only done this in the Demo threads since I don't want to screw up my ST's threads.
I, as a player, should I choose to edit someone's status for a game, I don't have permission. So when I click confirm, the player that I chose to edit is now set to 'Awaiting Approval' instead of player or moderator. This means that the Moderator would have to go back and edit them.

This could cause some problems. People being blocked from posting, or just harassing the ST. Not sure if there should be a default to go to if someone doesn't have permission to edit player status. My first suggestion would to not even display the option if they don't have permission to make edits. The other would be to set the player to "invited" allowing them to rejoin on their own.

Just an FYI.
Thanks for pointing this out :) !

solyrflair said:

Just an FYI.
This has been fixed :) !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back