Possible Ninja RP, I need at least 2 - 3 people to help.

Xenomorphic

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, I've been thinking about making a Ninja RP for quite some time now, but I think now I'm going to go through with it. So, I'm asking for assistance in hopes that I can bring this idea of mine to fruition. I require approximately two to three people for this little 'assignment', who are on daily. Once I have everything arranged and my people chosen, then I'll close this thread and move it on to PM's from there.

Questions Will Be Asked.

And I cast down this flag in the name of Delta!

[Wedges a flag in one of the positions]

@Delta

Alright then, question time.

1. What is you knowledge on most traditional Japanese weapons?
  2. What are your thoughts on this idea?
  3. Are you on daily?
  4. What is your average post length?
  5. Are you going to be committed to this RP?
  6. What is your favorite color?

Last edited by a moderator:
Xenomorphic said:
  3. Are you on daily?
1. As a history buff, I know that the non-fictional ninjas were rogue farmers who often used farming tools ( sickles, pitchforks, etc.) as well as little smoke pellets, shurikens, and sometimes even katanas, though from what I've read that was only if they picked it off a royal samurai's body. A katana is somewhere in between 1 or 2 feet, and is often paired with a shoto. Naginatas are spears, a combination of a long wooden pole and a machete, also most commonly used by samurai. Another farming tool is a sai, which is shaped like a little trident and used double-wielded. Kunai were also used as farming tools, but are not typically thrown like shuriken. Naturally, I will do more research if I'm accepted, but I'm not exactly a dummy as of right now.

2. I really like the idea. As a man of history, traditional Japan has always interested me. This sounds really cool, and rather it's Naruto-styled or how ninjas actually were, this topic can be nothing short of successful and action-packed :D

3. Yes, and so are you. We talk daily.

4. Usually 3 or 4 literate, lengthy paragraphs. I often give what I get, so I can accommodate any length that is expected of me.

5. If you will have me, I will give you 100%. That's how I am.

6. My favorite color is either blue and/or gold. I kinda like all the colors, depending on what they're used for.

Delta said:
1. As a history buff, I know that the non-fictional ninjas were rogue farmers who often used farming tools ( sickles, pitchforks, etc.) as well as little smoke pellets, shurikens, and sometimes even katanas, though from what I've read that was only if they picked it off a royal samurai's body. A katana is somewhere in between 1 or 2 feet, and is often paired with a shoto. Naginatas are spears, a combination of a long wooden pole and a machete, also most commonly used by samurai. Another farming tool is a sai, which is shaped like a little trident and used double-wielded. Kunai were also used as farming tools, but are not typically thrown like shuriken. Naturally, I will do more research if I'm accepted, but I'm not exactly a dummy as of right now.
2. I really like the idea. As a man of history, traditional Japan has always interested me. This sounds really cool, and rather it's Naruto-styled or how ninjas actually were, this topic can be nothing short of successful and action-packed :D

3. Yes, and so are you. We talk daily.

4. Usually 3 or 4 literate, lengthy paragraphs. I often give what I get, so I can accommodate any length that is expected of me.

5. If you will have me, I will give you 100%. That's how I am.

6. My favorite color is either blue and/or gold. I kinda like all the colors, depending on what they're used for.
Accepted, oh and it's more towards a sort of Naruto-ish style. Think... Ninja Gaiden.

Define ninja? << Possible yes. 

Xenomorphic said:
@Delta

3. Are you on daily?
  1. Love them o: I'm quite knowledgeable on them.
  2. Awesome :D as soon as I get which form of ninja's in my head
  3. ._. Nope just aggrivate you every day cause I'm a spooky ghosty
  4. Depends on the rp and what I have to reply to but can go between 1-4 paragraphs :3
  5. Yes O_O
  6. Blue or purple owo

[QUOTE="Kiro Akira]Define ninja? << Possible yes.

[/QUOTE]
Describe, define. ow o;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back