• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Poll Problem

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I can't delete my poll and I kind of want to. How can I? I can't find a delete poll option either.

The roleplay

Hey @SociallyAwkward123! It's not just you. Once you get votes on a poll, users have been losing the option to take it down. If you'd like, I could go ahead and delete it? Then for any future polls you may make, you're more than welcome to PM me and I'll be happy to take them down.

Pine said:
Hey @SociallyAwkward123! It's not just you. Once you get votes on a poll, users have been losing the option to take it down. If you'd like, I could go ahead and delete it? Then for any future polls you may make, you're more than welcome to PM me and I'll be happy to take them down.
Oh! Okay, I was so confused. It would be great if you could take it down for me~ And thank you for the offer, I will take you up on it if I need to.

SociallyAwkward123 said:
Oh! Okay, I was so confused. It would be great if you could take it down for me~ And thank you for the offer, I will take you up on it if I need to.
I forget this is a thing a lot because it hardly ever gets brought up, haha. No problem though! Poll = deleted now. c':

Users who are viewing this thread

Back