• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nighttraveler Academy

KN I GH T SK Y

Divider%2BAAA2uih.png

Last edited by a moderator:
NighttravelerAcademy

KN I GH T SK Y

ROLEPLAYER

Action, Romance, Horror

Nighttraveler Academy :: "School Of Rats"

Overview

Nighttraveler Academy is a school for the children on earth who’ve been rumored to be gifted with abilities humans could never think to obtain. And so this school was created by Isabeth Kissh to contain these special people and put them in one building to try and rid them of their dangerous abilities. But in order to get the students into the school, Isabeth Kissh keeps the intentions of the school to herself and privately keeps watch over her students.

Goals

1. Nighttraveler Academy is a school for the children on earth who’ve been rumored to be gifted with abilities humans could never think to obtain. And so this school was created by Isabeth Kissh to contain these special people and put them in one building to try and rid them of their dangerous abilities. But in order to get the students into the school, Isabeth Kissh keeps the intentions of the school to herself and privately keeps watch over her students.
  2. Romance, drama, and of course if we’re talking plot-wise, I want for there to be a discovery between the student’s and the school. I want an uproar, I want things to get messy, I want stuff to go down and I want it to go down with a big bang. Like, literally. And if the plot doesn’t move on it’s own, I’ll see to it myself, but really I just want this to be interesting and fun :)
  3. I want this roleplay to be one of those kinds someone can feel free and loose about. Don’t pressure yourself too often. Then again, I don’t want people to come up absent all the time. Just keep in mind other people are participating in this too and keep yourself checking the role play. Even if you aren’t getting notifications, I would appreciate it if you guys would try and keep it alive and post something else, even if it’s just a simple message asking if the role play’s still going.

Specifications

I don’t have much I would say is absolutely required, please just keep the role play going, have it be at little realistic- even if it is a fantasy RP- and have some fun! I know, people probably say that a lot and sometimes it might get a little boring for you, but if what you’re typing gets boring to you then pump it up! Do something totally crazy! Totally out of the norm! Haha, but keep it natural and flowing. It has to make sense and there has to be some sort of reasoning behind what you have happen.

Mid-Plot Changes

If you come up with a totally wicked idea that you would like to inspire into this role play, please, I want to hear about it! PM me, go, “Hey Sky, I totes have this cool idea I think you should hear about because I think your idea is getting really lame!” I won’t take offense. Just don’t be too harsh please… I actually spent a bit of time writing what I have! But yeah! If you have a cool new, great idea then I definitely want to hear it! I could not live with you guys being bored with this roleplay. Do everything you can to make it as fun as you can!

Particulars

I. Some information for you to know:

• This roleplay was a last-minute plan. I just wanted something fun to do and the plot hasn’t been fully developed. I might ask for some help on making something interesting happen

• Any power is available as long as it isn't completely overpowered and insane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back