• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request Pokémon OC

_Exodus_

King of Transformers
Name: Ace

Species: Noivern

Personality: Kind, Curious, He loves to explore places.

Appearance: Normal, has a back
Pack

Background:When Ace was a noob at, he had a trainer. The trainer and Ace were best friends. When the Trainer became older and couldn't go on any more adventure, he freed Ace. The sentiment that took place that day made Ace evolve into a Noivern. Years later Ace came back to find his trainer had passed away. He tooks his trainer's back pack and put items in there of all their adventures, including his item he will hold dear, the dragon tooth.

Item: Dragon tooth, He got it from a very old fossil he and his trainer found

Latios Latios

Last edited:
Hi Nitro. Did you mean to post this in the character feedback forum or in a character sheet thread or are you looking for art of this character?

How'd you mind me doing him? I'm just working out my style and I'm not very good yet, but I'd like to try it out. I'd need more on tbe appearance though.

His mane is a bit grwyer than most, his back pack is an adventurer's back pack, and he is a bit smaller than most.
Oh and he has a bit of a beard going on.

and if you get time can you draw another one of my OCs?

His mane is a bit grwyer than most, his back pack is an adventurer's back pack, and he is a bit smaller than most.
Oh and he has a bit of a beard going on.

and if you get time can you draw another one of my OCs?
Uh, sure I have lots of time. Do you have a any reference pics? Also my style is super cartooney. I started with adventure time and went from there.

Bit of a gray beard coming in.

Attachments

• IMG_0953.JPG
    IMG_0953.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0954.PNG
    IMG_0954.PNG
    677.5 KB · Views: 2
You could do
David Thomas, male, good aging has allowed him to look 25 while actually being 35

David was born into a farming family. Everyday he would wake up and feed the animals. When he became of age, 14, he was sent off to train as a knight. Before he left, his mother gave him a sword with a blue gem in it's hilt. She said," As long as you protect the kingdom, the sword shall protect you." When he arrived, he was picked on. Everyone else was of a higher class, nobles, tailors, knights, while he was a farmer. Because of this disadvantage, he usually spent most of his time training. Years later he finished his training and became a Knight of the highest order. When he went to visit his mother, David found out she was dying. With her last breathe she enchanted his sword with the magic of her family. Now whenever David is up against a foe, his sword will glow a brilliant gold. His swings send light energy at the opponents. He fights with honor, or doesn't fight at all.

Guild: Honoris
Appearance: David wears a chest plate, armored leggings, steel boots, and gauntlets. In the center of his chest plate is a gem containing heroic Nanites
Other: He loves to go into the towns inn and sing for the towns folk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back