• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Exploring the Kaltástand Region

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

K6-Unit

Just a Typical Icathian

4228-Unown-Question.png

"The Kaltástand Region, a beautiful island off the coast of the Sinnoh Region known for its subarctic climate and geological activity. Most notably however, this is the region where your adventures either start, or restart. For within this group, you lucky chosen have been admitted in the first ever Kaltástand League. Though too much information cannot be shed currently, you will learn more as time progresses. At this current time however, know that things are done differently here, some things that may seem orthodox to a trainer outside of this region are not so orthodox here. Though I will leave you in the dark for now, seek me out upon arrival to the first city. Once docked, you will all be guided to my laboratory where you will choose your partner if one has not already been brought along with you. After that, everything is decidedly left up to you trainers as far as how long this journey takes and where you go from here. Some of you may split off into small groups while others fly solo. Again, this decision is yours. On a side note, if your bring any reptilian Pokémon with you, I suggest making sure they come equipped with a coat or scarf of some kind; as you will see that this region might nip them the wrong way for those who've come ill prepared. Till then I wish you all a safe trip on your way here.

Sincerely;

Professor Aspen"

Though not much else can be said at the current moment, the Kaltástand region is different in how these 'trials' to further yourself into you journey will be done. Though not everything will be different, expect nothing to be the same. You will all start in the town known as Youghal upon arrival and from there the rest will be divulged. We will also be starting from the ship so if you plan on making any introductions there then I suppose that would be the best place to start. Though let it be known that doesn't necessarily mean we're starting. Not yet anyways. I'll fill all of you in on when that happens. Till then feel free to start working on everything you need to do in order to begin this little adventure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back