• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Alolan Journey Out of Character

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco Dont worry about changing it if you dont wanna. I play alot of Pokémon so I see stuff like that and I like to judge their movesets. Like On Garchomp, you wouldn't take any kind of stat boosters like Swords Dance because of its ridiculously high ATK stat, so replacing Swords Dance with a move like Cross Chop or Metal Claw gives you a bit more coverage. Again, dont change it if you dont wanna.

I think people even take Shadow Claw on Garchomp.

I just used the internet to find the moves to put xD honestly I'm still thinking on changing Magmortar to Rhyperior Kumii Kumii
Honestly, if you want bulky, Rhyperior is the better choice.

On a side note, I just recently completed Sun with a Completely Alola unique team. My team was;
Primarina
Bewear (Which btw is the tankiest pokémon to date)
Mudsdale
Araquanid
Salazzle
Golem (Alola variant which is Rock/Electric)

Honestly, if you want bulky, Rhyperior is the better choice.

On a side note, I just recently completed Sun with a Completely Alola unique team. My team was;
Primarina
Bewear (Which btw is the tankiest pokémon to date)
Mudsdale
Araquanid
Salazzle
Golem (Alola variant which is Rock/Electric)
I completed Ultra moon with
Decidueye
Swellow(Shiny)
Floatzel
Yanmega
Hippowdown
Abomasnow
All of which I caught while wormhole hunting(none shown on pokedex)

Original team I was gonna use
Noivern
Gyarados
Metagross
Mudsdale
Tyranitar
Decideye

I completed Ultra moon with
Decidueye
Swellow(Shiny)
Floatzel
Yanmega
Hippowdown
Abomasnow
All of which I caught while wormhole hunting(none shown on pokedex)

Original team I was gonna use
Noivern
Gyarados
Metagross
Mudsdale
Tyranitar
Decideye
True story; I got a shiny level 100 Hitmonchan from a wonder trade.

If they could had gone around catching Pokemon, he would had caught a Bewear xD but I'm happy with my current team, Bulky, Specaillh how Bulky Swampert becomes when it Mega evolves

If they could had gone around catching Pokemon, he would had caught a Bewear xD but I'm happy with my current team, Bulky, Specaillh how Bulky Swampert becomes when it Mega evolves
Yeah, a system like wild pokémon encounters will be hard to do. So Im going with the one and done y'know? Plus you gotta evolve STufful to get Bewear

Yeah, a system like wild pokémon encounters will be hard to do. So Im going with the one and done y'know? Plus you gotta evolve STufful to get Bewear
I mean they could go around catching Pokemon, just that it would be off scene aka not shown, like it was moved to the next day and they say what Pokemon the caught and that's it

I mean they could go around catching Pokemon, just that it would be off scene aka not shown, like it was moved to the next day and they say what Pokemon the caught and that's it
So, when I advanced to the next day they would make a sub section of the pokémon they caught?

Yeah, just that said pokemons won't be used and be sent to their respective region and to the lab of their professors

It's just a suggestion, like under every post when said day has passed, they can post Pokemon they caught and that's it

It's just a suggestion, like under every post when said day has passed, they can post Pokemon they caught and that's it
Also, I like how your guy is from Hoenn but two of your pokémon can't even be found on Hoenn. Don't worry about it though, I believe in trainers that travel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back