• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: A Sinnoh Journey [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Yeah, I have to agree on that route, considering I can only write so many of Jorah's observations before her posts get boring lol.

Bummer. If you guys are interested in continuing let me know but I’m pretty sure no ones around xD

I thought we were gonna discuss the battle so we could knock it out in one large post versus going back and forth. Or did I misinterpret that?

I thought we were gonna discuss the battle so we could knock it out in one large post versus going back and forth. Or did I misinterpret that?
I mean, I was kinda just waiting on you shooting me a PM, because I was very busy these past days. If you guys really want to start this up again, I'll send you a message

So did you guys figure it out? Had I been notified I wouldve said something earlier(my email notifs got turned off :(. If the first battle is too much of a hurtle we can just skip to walking to Oreburgh. I think just posting something would be a start though.

Alrighty, should we just move on to the start of the journey? Maybe just letting things have a little more free flow would help. I still want to have the legendary encounters in the battle, but it doesn't look like that plan is going well. Just looking to set a plan on what we want to do in the immediate future. We can just call the first rival battle a draw and move on or perhaps it gets interrupted and never gets finished? Let me know what you guys think

We were gonna try and still do the rival battle in one post between the both of us, that way it set up early plot points for our characters. But in all honesty, if needed I can just write it all up myself tomorrow and post it so we can move on, but I'm waiting for Human__Ramen Human__Ramen 's feedback first before doing anything drastic.

We were gonna try and still do the rival battle in one post between the both of us, that way it set up early plot points for our characters. But in all honesty, if needed I can just write it all up myself tomorrow and post it so we can move on, but I'm waiting for Human__Ramen Human__Ramen 's feedback first before doing anything drastic.
Oh if you guys already had something in the works, than by all means lets go with that :)

Sorry about the late reply, I was waiting for Iq to get back to me but ultimately they had to drop the rp due to school. So yeah, I suppose if we're gonna continue we can open for one more or just continue as is.

Im down to continue as is. We can npc filthy's character, and still have her travel with the group. This will allow me to help steer things along more. This is assuming you are all still on board?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back