• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: A Sinnoh Journey [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ashley seeing Mesprit

Given Ashley's reserved character, I was thinking she would see Mesprit before the battle giving her courage to step up in front of the group. If that seems fitting to you Human__Ramen Human__Ramen

The way I see it, Ashley doesn't lack the courage, seeing as this is more or less what she's been looking forward to all her life, but I can see what you're getting at. Ultimately, Azelf or Mesprit are good fits for her

The way I see it, Ashley doesn't lack the courage, seeing as this is more or less what she's been looking forward to all her life, but I can see what you're getting at. Ultimately, Azelf or Mesprit are good fits for her
Woops, was kinda going off of what i saw in the discussion earlier. As I said, I would just have the pokemom appear quickly and then disappear. How your character takes this appearance/what they read into it is up to you. I think the ideas that they represent are broad enough so we can fit them to our group.

Also...

HYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!!!

Ugh it’s like I’m excited but I’m not in love with the designs so far? Then again I didn’t love Kalos Or Alolas but they grew on me. I just hope they’re more creative with their characters this time. As always I will play it to the end and buy regardless, lol. Excited to see what happens.

Sorry about the inactivity, new work schedule is killing me and my reply times. If you guys wanna skip ahead to the rival battle I'm fine with that just poke me and we can get this show on the road.

Also, Gen 8 looks reeeally good so far, and I'm glad they're finally moving to a larger system platform. Sobble is the best one don't @ me.

But yeeh whenever you cool kids are ready to roll let me know.

Hmmmm should I wait till Ashley and Elliot post to actually set up the battle before I post Jorahs thoughts? I don’t want to put words in their mouths lol. There’s nothing for her to observe yet.

Hmmmm should I wait till Ashley and Elliot post to actually set up the battle before I post Jorahs thoughts? I don’t want to put words in their mouths lol. There’s nothing for her to observe yet.
You could do it like that. I'll wait for Elliot's post

Everyone just busy im guessing? Don't wanna be THAT guy but we've not even made it a dozen posts in ya'll. I get it if you got real life goin on though, cause same.

Lets gooooooooo!!! Julian is going see Uxie once the battle really gets going. Am going to wait until things get a little more underway before that post.

Arael Arael I believe its gonna be up to you to really get things underway. Perhaps a better way for us to get through this battle would be for it to a collaborative effort. Rather than going back and forth with Human__Ramen Human__Ramen , waiting on replies, you guys can discuss here and lessen the number of posts required in the actually main chat.
For instance, just picking out the first few moves to be exchanged, who dodges, who gets hit and how badly etc, can all be set here or in a pm. That way each post isnt
Pokemon 1 uses move
*two days later*
Pokemon 2 uses move
I hope this all makes sense. Im not telling you guys you have to, just trying to move things along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back