• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Please keep OOC comments disabled forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ixacise

Pull my devil trigger
Yeah I'm one of the rare few that never did like the system in place that let you post comments in the IC. As not only is it redundant as you have a perfectly usable OOC tab to use. But also it was terribly obtrusive and distracting as sometimes people would just comment to much and it would explode especially when it's on one post.

Ixacise said:
Yeah I'm one of the rare few that never did like the system in place that let you post comments in the IC. As not only is it redundant as you have a perfectly usable OOC tab to use. But also it was terribly obtrusive and distracting as sometimes people would just comment to much and it would explode especially when it's on one post.
Solitaire said:
I want them back, personally. If they can get them working again. If they can, perhaps they can make it optional?
Well at the moment the coder who made that function has been MIA for like 2 years. So even if we wanted to bring it back, we can't. Users should be using the separate OOC thread that comes with any RP.

I just liked them for the ease of accepting/denying applied characters and making little notes on posts xD They were nice and neat for that. But, it can't be helped if the creator vanished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back