• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

please draw this girl

errorsans

I'm hoping to have a nice full body of this character her name is lulu i made this lil thing on a game to help give an idea of what she looks like tho it's not exactly what i want so let me explain what i can. Her eyes are the source of her magic so i'd like them to have more of a magic feel to it.The background i'm hoping will be a festival.she's flat chested.Her physical strength sucks so it should look like she's not that strong she should look like shes a sweet innocent girl that can't pose as a threat.she isn't child size but she is a bit small.ok i think that's all.

/monthly_2016_11/lulu.jpg.adb26f07eb4e927dad078643c60eb793.jpg

I did my best

C6Grp5R.png

Progress report.

I cant scan atm and apparently my camera quality was too high lmao so I had to lower the resolution. So full body oc named Lulu. Festival of some sort. Still trying to figure out how to do the magical eyes though. Its just rough atm. Tomorrow I'll work on the details. And on my next no-work day, I'm gonna make my winter art supply run at Michaels to pick up some new art pens and colored pencils to finish. Hopefully I can have this finished before Christmas.

@errorsans

Screenshot_20161217-005253.jpg

Progress report.

I cant scan atm and apparently my camera quality was too high lmao so I had to lower the resolution. So full body oc named Lulu. Festival of some sort. Still trying to figure out how to do the magical eyes though. Its just rough atm. Tomorrow I'll work on the details. And on my next no-work day, I'm gonna make my winter art supply run at Michaels to pick up some new art pens and colored pencils to finish. Hopefully I can have this finished before Christmas.

View attachment 221144

love how this looks so far ^-^ thanks a million
@TPBx

Last edited by a moderator:
Ola~ I would like to test myself on designing lulu although its going the traditional type one since I am never good when it comes to colors.  Hehe

the oc looks so interesting tht I just had to doodle it too. no line art or proper rendering done so sorry in advance. Im lazy

New Canvas.png

so far i love all the sketches i've gotten from you guys i love how i can get a different personality for my oc from each picture maybe i should make her have multi personalities

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back