Chitchat Plants

BDark

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Type(s)
First things first:
I'm neither sure this is the right section nor the proper prefix. Now let's get into things.

Hi. Hello. Call me Dark. It's my internet name. I live in Egypt and I'm turning 16 this October. Why am I mentioning this? I think it's quite relevant concerning the reason due to which I made this thread.
So my grandmother is going to America in a couple of days (on the 21st of April) for about a month. I'll order some stuff online and ship it over to where she's staying (that's somewhere in Tennessee; not quite sure where exactly), and rather than books I'll ask for plants.

Not your normal, everyday badass flowers, but your normal everyday badass carnivorous plants. I've never tried this before. I'm not the most patient person and I'm more than 'quite sure' that I won't be able to go through the whole germination process because it's too complicated for me (though I may try should other methods fail), so I was wondering if, considering all circumstances, it is possible that I get one of these:
~Thanks.

>UPDATE:-

Any other recommendations? I like exotic and weird stuff; I'm not into 'normal' plants. I don't want anything too crazy in maintenance requirements either.

Last edited:
UPDATE: (warning: You may want to bleach your brain afterwards)
I went to a very nearby plant store and when I asked the guy about the VFTs he said he could get me some planted and young ones for 15 EGP (which is really fucken cheap), but he also said they don't eat insects (kill me). When I asked him about pitcher plants, he said that the pitcher was a flower that only blooms during summer (;-;), and he claimed that sundews are just the flowers of cacti. Somebody kill me.

Local American City Dweller Treehugger here, make sure you don't ship nonnative plants. Invasive species are an annoyance and Biff (AKA trump) thinks the EPA is a waste of time. which means we won't have the money to fight it. I can recommend these though.

I had gained some respect for him. Now it's all in the negatives, not the zeroes as before.

Pssh.
Everything in Tennessee isn't great.
Or at least, not to me, a Tennessean.

We have kudzu, though. Thank the Japanese for that one.
You can't even have pet turtles in Tennessee. What state doesn't allow turtles?

Wait what
I read somewhere that they made it illegal so that they can protect the ecosystem and the turtles from being captured or some crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back