• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Photoshop Artist Wanted

Shireling

A Servant of King and Country
Hi all! I'm looking for someone who will willfully lend their services out to help little old me craft some concept and character images for a science-fiction nation of mine, the Kefalonian Empire.  

The characters are human-looking, and their architecture and clothing is mostly Victorian-esque, so instead of commissioning an artist to work from scratch, I was hoping I could provide some images that they could doctor, for instance changing the color of a uniform or hair and eye color. If you're really good with Photoshop and up for the challenge, a simulated skyline would be awesome to have. I'll need basically these images: 

1. Uniforms for Infantry, Engineering Corps, Stellar Naval Auxiliary, Marine Infantry, and Medical Corps. 

2. Typical civilian dress collage. 

3. Character portraits for Forozov of Svoliani, Grand Commander Karpathius, King Voracius I, Crown-Prince Voracius II, Captain Enklar Sasarov, Renoa of Alexandros, and RLO-4558. 

4. Human/Kefalonian size comparison 

(Optional) 

4. Kefalonian Skyline 

5. Footmobile Weaponry 

6. Tanks, Mechs, and Space/Aircraft 

7. Trains, Zeppelins, and Automobiles 

hit me up with your reference images and description of what exactly you want, I'll see what I can do.

hit me up with your reference images and description of what exactly you want, I'll see what I can do.

I'm going to be mostly using sort of grainy older images like these: 

anti-tank-artillery-men-ww2-red-army.jpg

For this picture, I would ask you to change the color of their hair to a brown color and make their uniforms a light shade of blue. 

cJrYrOB.png

a-loutrance11.jpg

Do you think you could color the trousers on the privates like a white or a light brown, whichever is easier. Leave the officer's pants the same color. The hats are fine too. 

@Cairean

Last edited by a moderator:

Absolutely excellent. Alright. This one is a little trickier. 

pg-wwi-begin-fantassin.jpg

The men in dark coats are fine, except for the one sitting between the two light-coated men, his trouser leg should be the same color as the ones above. The two men in the foreground in the light colored jackets are the main focus, and you can even crop them to center. Their jackets need to be white but their trousers can stay red and they need red armbands on their right arm above the elbow. 

Sentinelles-Concept-art-by-Fred-Augis.jpg

This guy is an Automaton Auxiliary. His trousers need to have that same dirty white color and I'd like him to have a bronze-y rather than a silvery sheen. 

Their jackets need to be white but their trousers can stay red and they need red armbands on their right arm above the elbow. 

I read that as their right arm (from their perspective), but only one such arm is visible, and that only barely. If it was meant as 'their right arm, our perspective', I can still change that.

Also since the picture was already so small to begin with, I decided to expand the image to the right rather than cropping it down on the left, so that the men with white jackets are still center of composition, but the image as a whole doesn't lose anything.

LzFozpm.jpg

yPGkFD7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I read that as their right arm (from their perspective), but only one such arm is visible, and that only barely. If it was meant as 'their right arm, our perspective', I can still change that.

Also since the picture was already so small to begin with, I decided to expand the image to the right rather than cropping it down on the left, so that the men with white jackets are still center of composition, but the image as a whole doesn't lose anything.

If you could put the armbands on the outward facing arms that would be awesome. Otherwise, truly excellent work. 

How hard would it be to take objects from one image and out them into another and make them not look out of place? I'm assuming its a complex thing. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back