• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Personal SB pruning

Status
Not open for further replies.

PicaPirate

Ridiculously Ginger
Hey look, the right forum sections. Apes can learn.

Anyhow! We all know anyone of a mod/fellow role etc. can prune the shoutbox, be it to drop a subject or usually just to alleviate lag.

Now the former is more for staff to deal with.

However lag can happen to us all and sometimes there isnt one there to prune when required.

However user pruning everyone could be spammed and catastrophic as we can guess.

So I ask whether it is technically possible to prune the SB for only your own end.

Your phone lagging on chat? Prune it! Only you will be pruned and no one else due to your own prune. This is the /prune command for those that didn't know already.

Now this may not be possible with the current system, however I wanted to see if its possible to explore the possibility.

Happy Roleplaying!

PicaPirate said:
Now this may not be possible with the current system, however I wanted to see if its possible to explore the possibility.
The feature to allow you to prune your own SB is not possible sadly. We can talk with the addon developer but there is no guaranteed such option would be put onto the development timetable without putting down money. We can look into it though.

Well its not a major thing so I don't think its quite worth dumping money into, but thanks for the feedback anyhow ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back